Life Cover

Old Feb 12th 2007, 4:30 am
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice
Default Life Cover

Hi Folks,

I'm thinking of cancelling my life and critical illness cover that I have maintained in the UK while we went through the 'should we stay or should we go' scenario of the first year or so here. It obviously costs to keep sending monies back to the UK, especially with the cack exchange rate at the mo.....

Can anyone recommend an insurance house they have found competitive in Oz or has everyone just stuck with their UK equivalent?

Thanks for any experience in this area.......
Old Feb 12th 2007, 5:01 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Life Cover

Originally Posted by Plug
Hi Folks,

I'm thinking of cancelling my life and critical illness cover that I have maintained in the UK while we went through the 'should we stay or should we go' scenario of the first year or so here. It obviously costs to keep sending monies back to the UK, especially with the cack exchange rate at the mo.....

Can anyone recommend an insurance house they have found competitive in Oz or has everyone just stuck with their UK equivalent?

Thanks for any experience in this area.......
Many superannuation schemes offer pretty price efficient life assurance and income protection cover as part of their plans.

I have quite a good one with Virgin.

S
Old Feb 12th 2007, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Life Cover

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Many superannuation schemes offer pretty price efficient life assurance and income protection cover as part of their plans.

I have quite a good one with Virgin.

S
Yes, my husband has his life insurance in with his super plan, worth checking out so you dont end up paying twice for the same thing.