Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Licences for Carpenters

Wikiposts

Licences for Carpenters

Old Dec 1st 2005, 2:11 am
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Licences for Carpenters

Originally Posted by possoms
Thanks you, we got the visas in August, but are having real trouble selling the house as soon as we sell we can go
Sorry to hear about the house sale. Tried to send you a karma, but unsure how to do it (not sure what they are to be honest ). Whereabouts are you? (Would you consider renting it out?) I do hope a buyer will come along soooooooon, fingers crossed for you!!
Old Dec 1st 2005, 2:23 am
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pompeywill
Qualifications mean nothing here, you just as well write them yourself.
You just need to provide proof that you have worked as a carpenter and have paid tax for at least 3 of the last 4 years.
You dont need a license in WA to be a chippie or a tiler and you earn full rates straight away.
Dont believe all the negative hype on here about wages in Perth, the money is good for those that want to work.

I like to hear that, but that's Perth though (wish we were going there ) Could it be the same in NSW? Is there any chippies out there in NSW care to comment? Cheers.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 9:18 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kch
Sorry to hear about the house sale. Tried to send you a karma, but unsure how to do it (not sure what they are to be honest ). Whereabouts are you? (Would you consider renting it out?) I do hope a buyer will come along soooooooon, fingers crossed for you!!
We are in the peak district, cant afford to rent the house got buisness attached also just want to sell need the cash at the other end.

we have a viewer on sunday so fingers crossed

if you want to send karma to someone, click on the karma button at the bottom of username panel and write your message.

Cheers Possoms
Old Dec 1st 2005, 11:37 am
kch
Forum Regular

we have a viewer on sunday so fingers crossed

if you want to send karma to someone, click on the karma button at the bottom of username panel and write your message.

Cheers Possoms
Will give it a go, hope it works!
Old Dec 1st 2005, 11:43 am
kch
Forum Regular

Oh dear, I don't think it worked. Sorry too daft to send one
Old Dec 1st 2005, 9:19 pm

Originally Posted by kch
Oh dear, I don't think it worked. Sorry too daft to send one
Yep I got some no message attached though. If you want to view your own karma go to 'my profile' at the top of the page and scroll down
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:10 pm
kch
Forum Regular

Yep I got some no message attached though. If you want to view your own karma go to 'my profile' at the top of the page and scroll down
I typed the message into the comments' box and clicked 'Add to reputation', is it the right way to go about it? Ohhhh, it's all too much for my brain Thanks for the karma (1st one ever, yesss, nice one ). Good luck with it on Sunday, I really hope he's gonna be the one...! Chin up !!
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 4:36 am

Originally Posted by kch
I typed the message into the comments' box and clicked 'Add to reputation', is it the right way to go about it? Ohhhh, it's all too much for my brain Thanks for the karma (1st one ever, yesss, nice one ). Good luck with it on Sunday, I really hope he's gonna be the one...! Chin up !!
Yes you did it right thanks for your good wishes I hope so too
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 12:09 pm
kch
Forum Regular

Yes you did it right thanks for your good wishes I hope so too
I'm not that stoopid after all.