Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!

Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!

Old Jun 19th 2003, 6:53 am
Just Joined

WilfSlipshod is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!

Wilf you liar, you never lived in Austalia, you are the same Slippers who lived in NZ. And posted here. Boringly. Lefty Looningly.

And couldn't get a job.

You have never posted any personal information about Australia.

Which implies you have NOTHING to post.

Time for another doppel, you imposter.
Old Jun 19th 2003, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!

Think you're right there d, we had Smoko for a while but no one really took any notice...he'll soon get the hump now's he's been 'outed'!
Old Jun 19th 2003, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

Location: lincolnshire South of Perth by end of October 03 Please
crabtree is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by WilfSlipshod
Wilf you liar, you never lived in Austalia, you are the same Slippers who lived in NZ. And posted here. Boringly. Lefty Looningly.

And couldn't get a job.

You have never posted any personal information about Australia.

Which implies you have NOTHING to post.

Time for another doppel, you imposter.

Wonder who he will be in his 3rd life?
'WILSFLIPPERS' anagram of wilf and slippers
or 'WIPPSFILLERS'
Old Jun 19th 2003, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

Smoko is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Gra.B
Think you're right there d, we had Smoko for a while but no one really took any notice...he'll soon get the hump now's he's been 'outed'!

"Think you're right there d"

d?

Aha!!!! Now we have unmasked the Slippers hating WilfSlipshod: it is Don (don't call me Donald) "pleasancefamily" Pleasance.

Don, you once called Slippers a "boring bastard" and then when he wrote back to you with a humorous reply, enjoyed by many, you went back and changed "boring bastard" to "eloquent quillster" - you remember Donald? Now you hate Slippers again?

You have my sympathies Donald. Sad to think that the people on the site who have formerly had respect for your replies have to see their hero, Donald Pleasance, reduced to being a troll just because he was so outdone by Slippers in written discusssion (don't forget, even your review said "eloquent quillster", Don) that he has to troll around as "WilfSlipshod". Oh dear.
Old Jun 19th 2003, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

WilfSlipshod is an unknown quantity at this point

Not right Smoko but yes I used to post here a while back.

I must disappear as my only aim was to unmask an imposter (Wilf) who has upset a lot of us emigrating to Australia with his rubbish when I now see he has no personal knowledge of Australia at all.
Old Jun 19th 2003, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by WilfSlipshod
Not right Smoko but yes I used to post here a while back.

I must disappear as my only aim was to unmask an imposter (Wilf) who has upset a lot of us emigrating to Australia with his rubbish when I now see he has no personal knowledge of Australia at all.
You used to post here a while back? You hate Slippers? Your name starts with D? You criticise someone for not having a job, just as Don used to criticise Slippers? This is better evidence than most cases at the OB, Donald.

Let it out, Don, and do not leave so soon. The healing has just begun and you must go through it and come out the other side. You, a formerly respected person who gave answers to many questions are now reduced to a multi-persona troll on a public forum. How can you face everyone at the Christchurch get togethers or the Austrian rallies if you do not exorcise the demons now? We will all hold hands and pray that you come through this Don, but leaving now and not keeping your appointments is not the way forward.

A friend (and let's face it, Don, you need all the friends you can get now)
Old Jun 19th 2003, 5:22 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by crabtree
Wonder who he will be in his 3rd life?
'WILSFLIPPERS' anagram of wilf and slippers
or 'WIPPSFILLERS'
Try Mega and his many faces.

Old Jun 19th 2003, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Try Mega and his many faces.

You are a good man PB, but we can all agree that he who is in greatest need must get the first go at the medicine bottle, and that man, right now, is Don "don't call me Donald" Pleasance, former helpful poster now multi-persona troll. Mega is of secondary improtance when the blue emergency light is flashing and it is Don (aka WilfSlipshod aka WilfredSlipshod) that most needs us now.
Old Jun 19th 2003, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Slipper, don't take my word for it, I was only speculating about the 'd'. (could be right though!)
What happened to the earlier thread? How come it's deleted?

Slip..sorry, Smoko, didn't you used to be a chippy from London? Funny that, so did Wilf Perhaps you two should get together?

Anway Slipps, come back as you were, all is forgiven, like I said before tell us all about the NZ power crisis...again!
Old Jun 19th 2003, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

BritboyNZ is an unknown quantity at this point

It's all over now (the power crisis that is!) i've never seen someone get so worked up over such a small, trivial thing like he did over that (oh and the trains as well lol).

Slippers - in case you missed the front page of todays NZ Herald I reproduce here a story of national importance!!!

" Livestock burp tax sticks in throats

By LIAM DANN primary industries editor
Farmers will be taxed on the flatulence of their livestock in a bid to reduce New Zealand's contribution to global warming.

The levy could cost a typical family farmer up to $300 a year. Larger corporate farmers could pay up to $10,000.

Sheep will be levied at 9c each and cows at up to 72c under the Government's proposals....."

The herald must have really been scraping the barrel today - its on the front page no less!! Interested to hear your comments slipps/smoko whoever you are

As for wilf, I reckon he's shaping up to be a pretty good PB replacement. good sense of humour & knows how to upset the dreamers. needs to learn how to cut & paste a bit more though
Old Jun 21st 2003, 4:06 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Smoko
You are a good man PB, but we can all agree that he who is in greatest need must get the first go at the medicine bottle, and that man, right now, is Don "don't call me Donald" Pleasance, former helpful poster now multi-persona troll. Mega is of secondary improtance when the blue emergency light is flashing and it is Don (aka WilfSlipshod aka WilfredSlipshod) that most needs us now.
What’s all this?! I go away for a couple of weeks, do a quick search and find I am the villain of the board. For the record, I confirm I am Don Pleasance (never Donald) and NOT Wilf Slipshod or Wilfred Slipshod. Nobody owes me an apology as my ego is always left at the door as I enter this hallowed place.

For the record, yes I was once a ‘doppelganger’ – some might remember me as NewstartNZ. I had to hang my head in shame and transmogrify when I posted a couple of alcohol fumed posts that I am now ashamed about. (Slipper, don’t bother to do a search and check because I deleted them.)

As to whether Slipper is really Wilf and/or Smoko, not for me to comment. But if somebody was posting upsetting and negative comments about my destination, NZ, without any personal experience of the place, I guess I’d feel a bit p’d off as well.

For the record, Slipper, I changed my post to say 'eloquent quillster' because I was impressed by your eloquence, wit, turn of phrase and personal experience reporting. If you return to doing that I am sure everybody would very much welcome your reincarnation as Slipper. I already asked you to keep posting and don't see a reason to change my position

A comment to Paula – your valued and friendly advice will be missed so I hope you lurk in future like me and occasionally send a post.
Old Jun 21st 2003, 4:17 pm
Don
Banned

Forgot to add: the only posts I would ask moderators to delete would be very rude or racially insulting ones.
Old Jun 21st 2003, 4:23 pm
Don
Banned

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Forgot to add: the only posts I would ask moderators to delete would be very rude or racially insulting ones.
Forgot to add: I'm actually looking forward to the barn dances in Christchurch! It'll take me back to my Young Farmer days in Buckinghamshire. (Wish I knew then what I know now. Wish I was as capable now as I was then)
Old Jun 21st 2003, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Forgot to add: I'm actually looking forward to the barn dances in Christchurch! It'll take me back to my Young Farmer days in Buckinghamshire. (Wish I knew then what I know now. Wish I was as capable now as I was then)
Don
Please dont stop posting (under your real name of course) as I personally found your posts and the answers to others really helpful!
Old Jun 21st 2003, 7:24 pm
Don
Banned

Forgot to add: I was a classmate of JK Rowling of Harry Potter fame and recognise someone who can put together a good line. Well done Slipper, you thoroughly deserve your GCSE in English. Keep posting those bits of witty prose (but not the one liners.) Jo Rowling (to me) was, however, rubbish at French though a very nice person indeed and it is a source of considerable satisfaction that although she has got GBP100 million I can at least conjugate my irregular verbs better than her.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.