Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lexmark Indy 300 at The Gold Coast Pics (plus a few others! ... ;-) )

Lexmark Indy 300 at The Gold Coast Pics (plus a few others! ... ;-) )

Old Oct 23rd 2006, 10:25 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future
Default Lexmark Indy 300 at The Gold Coast Pics (plus a few others! ... ;-) )

Well it was the Lexmark Indy 300 on the Gold Coast which ran from Thursday to Sunday.

Me and the boy went on Sunday and I grabbed a few pictures, as ya do!

Must admit tho, the V8 Supercars rock!

Some cars parked up inside the grounds:

Old Oct 23rd 2006, 10:26 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future
Default Re: Lexmark Indy 300 at The Gold Coast Pics (plus a few others! ... ;-) )

Some cars on the track:

Old Oct 23rd 2006, 10:26 am
Account Closed

Default Re: Lexmark Indy 300 at The Gold Coast Pics (plus a few others! ... ;-) )

Oh and when all the racing has stopped, you can always keep your revs up by the views from the balcony! ... ROFL

(edited to keep in line with forum guidelines ... )

Old Oct 23rd 2006, 10:43 am
Account Closed

A video clip maybe?

http://www.zippyvideos.com/6846510876172586/dscn0386/

(4.3MB download)
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 10:49 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Looks as tho you had a good time Paul !!!

watched it on TV and watched the jets from our house.... was Fab !!! didn't quite get the same views as you though

Leah went to the Parade on Sat night, which unfortunately was rained off as we had a storm eh But she did receive a bit more of an education on a lady's anatomy

Speak soon

Jane
x
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 10:53 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see you managed to avoid getting any shots of us ! (marshalling, Point 2 and Point 6)
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 10:56 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Looks as tho you had a good time Paul !!!

watched it on TV and watched the jets from our house.... was Fab !!! didn't quite get the same views as you though

Leah went to the Parade on Sat night, which unfortunately was rained off as we had a storm eh But she did receive a bit more of an education on a lady's anatomy

Speak soon

Jane
x
Yeah was an excellent day ...

Oh and I forgot the jets, wasn't quick enough to get a decent pic tho ...
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 10:57 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Glad to see you managed to avoid getting any shots of us ! (marshalling, Point 2 and Point 6)
I'm just uploading them now! ...

Old Oct 23rd 2006, 11:12 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic
Yeah was an excellent day ...

Oh and I forgot the jets, wasn't quick enough to get a decent pic tho ...

No they were bloody quick eh !!! Good though

Jane
x
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

fings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Lexmark Indy 300 at The Gold Coast Pics (plus a few others! ... ;-) )

Well it was the Lexmark Indy 300 on the Gold Coast which ran from Thursday to Sunday.

Me and the boy went on Sunday and I grabbed a few pictures, as ya do!

Must admit tho, the V8 Supercars rock!

Some cars parked up inside the grounds:

Yep watched it on motors tv in uk b****y good racing hopefully watching em in oz next year
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 11:51 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fings
Yep watched it on motors tv in uk b****y good racing hopefully watching em in oz next year
Yeah I have to admit I'm not the biggest fan, but as it's my first year here I thought I'd have to give it a go, and was very impressed with it all, especially the V8 Supercars!

Exhibitionists on the balconies was a bonus I guess ...
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 12:53 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I have to admit I'm not the biggest fan, but as it's my first year here I thought I'd have to give it a go, and was very impressed with it all, especially the V8 Supercars!

Exhibitionists on the balconies was a bonus I guess ...
Definitely going next year. It was soooo quiet down here this weekend, quite strange. Oh and we had about two drops of rain Saturday evening
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 1:08 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Definitely going next year. It was soooo quiet down here this weekend, quite strange. Oh and we had about two drops of rain Saturday evening
I think there was about 3 drops on Sunday, but it held out in the end ...
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 1:39 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I think there was about 3 drops on Sunday, but it held out in the end ...
Yep, managed to stay dry this year. 2002 was the worst - my first Indy, and the Champ Car race was run under yellow flags in torrential rain. I have never been so wet in my life!

We even made it to the post-race officials party this year for the first time, apparently I drank rather a lot of champagne ........ and nearly fell off the balcony at the Holiday Inn, but I think The Bloke is making it all up