Letton Percival

Old Apr 7th 2007, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice
Default Letton Percival

Hi,

Anyone used Letton Percival for their shipping insurance.

Were they any good, has anyone claimed through them

Thanks

John
Old Apr 7th 2007, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Letton Percival

Have insured via them - They have been very professional thus far and helpful. I read about them on here which is why I chose them.
Haven't shipped yet so can't comment on claims but I get the impression from pervious threads that they were very good.
Old Apr 7th 2007, 6:07 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thepomandozzy
Hi,

Thanks

John
look in the thread shipping companies on the next page!!!

Kim
Old Apr 7th 2007, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

clougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thepomandozzy
Hi,

Thanks

John
I know Tina Baker used them for her move back to the UK last week, but obviously her stuff won't have arrived yet. I'm sure she'll come on and update us all at some point. I am going to use them too as they are much cheaper, only 1.53% of your total goods value. I think most shipping companies charge about 3%.

Jo
Old Apr 20th 2007, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clougherty family
I know Tina Baker used them for her move back to the UK last week, but obviously her stuff won't have arrived yet. I'm sure she'll come on and update us all at some point. I am going to use them too as they are much cheaper, only 1.53% of your total goods value. I think most shipping companies charge about 3%.

Jo
I had major problems with the shipping of my effects to Oz. Numerous items badly packed, smashed to bits and one large box missing containing amongst others things, a digital camera, new Norton anti-virus cd's and games, all of my daughters costume jewellry and loads of other stuff. looked like someone had been having a good root through and helped themselves to MY things.

I put in a claim with Letton Percival (Manchester Marine) and they have been absolutely fantastic. My claim was settled within 30 days, no quibbling, no fuss.
Make sure you check all your stuff as soon as possible and if you do have a problem e-mail the shipping and delivery company and keep copies as you will need these to claim. I did this and frankly the shipping companyy couldn't have cared less!!

Lou