Reload this Page >

Letter from London to Perth

Letter from London to Perth

Old Jul 7th 2011, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

mansawant is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Letter from London to Perth

Hi,

Please can i get the idea about the time taken to deliver letter in Perth if posted in London.

NMC, UK posted a letter on Thursday 30 June 11 from their London office to AHPRA Perth GPO Box and I phoned them today and they confirmed that they not yet received it.

So wondering how much time it will take to reach Perth.

Mansawant
Old Jul 7th 2011, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

HelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Letter from London to Perth

It is possible that a letter could have arrived from London to Perth by now, but I would allow another few business days, say until Tuesday or Wednesday next week. Even simple letters might get opened by Customs sometimes - this is more likely if it was a bulky letter - and this could have slowed it down at the Perth end. Did you sent the letter by airmail or by recorded delivery? If you have to re-send, it would be a good idea next time.
Old Jul 7th 2011, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by HelenTD
It is possible that a letter could have arrived from London to Perth by now, but I would allow another few business days, say until Tuesday or Wednesday next week. Even simple letters might get opened by Customs sometimes - this is more likely if it was a bulky letter - and this could have slowed it down at the Perth end. Did you sent the letter by airmail or by recorded delivery? If you have to re-send, it would be a good idea next time.
Hi,

The letter was sent by Nursing & Midwifery Council, London by normal post, thats the reason I am bit worried. Also it needs to be delivered to GPO box so shouldn't be issues. I sent my initial application to register to AHPRA perth from London on 17 June by guranteed delivery and that was delayed by one day and delivered on 21 June instead of 20 June.

I will wait until next Tuesday otherwise will pay again 34 pounds to NMC to resend the again.

Mansawant
Old Jul 8th 2011, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

mulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond repute

Qantas cancels flights over ash 12 JUNE 2011.

Any mail which was disrupted by the Chilean volcano is probably at the back of the que or lost.
We had three books lost when Christchurch had its first earthquake which The Book Depository used to send via NZ Mail.

Letters arrive 5 - 8 days , bulky letters anything up to 3 weeks . after that......!
Old Jul 8th 2011, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

dave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond repute

I had a letter posted to me from london to perth, it arrived yesterday and took about 8 days to get here
Old Jul 8th 2011, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dave99
I had a letter posted to me from london to perth, it arrived yesterday and took about 8 days to get here
Hi Dave,

thanks for the latest update. I have been calling Perth office continuously for last 3 days but getting answer not received. The letter has been posted on 30 June from London office so hopefully it will reach Perth by next Tuesday-Wednesday.

Mansawant
Old Jul 8th 2011, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

HelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond repute

Can the letter be sent to AHPRA's street address and signed for?