Old Aug 2nd 2003, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Letter !

The email the other day said

' we got all we need to look at your visa'

Got a letter this morning saying they need

'penal clearance certificate'.

I sent this off with my first batch of stuff - do you reckon they got confused and sent the letter before sending the email??

Anth - very concerned at AHC insolence!
Old Aug 2nd 2003, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future
Default Re: Letter !

Originally posted by anthonykirby

I sent this off with my first batch of stuff - do you reckon they got confused and sent the letter before sending the email??

your mum not shagging the main man at AHC is she??

coz they are sure helping her foil your attempts to leave the north ;-))

cheers

richard
Old Aug 2nd 2003, 9:51 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Letter !

I have followed your posts can't remember how you got on when ringing AHC. I would give them a call first thing monday morning and speak with your case officer to clarify and fingers crossed they haven't lost your police check.

Good luck and keep us informed

Jo
Old Aug 2nd 2003, 10:00 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, I'd do as Jo suggests - give them a ring, as it could be they sent out the letter, then found the police check at the bottom of the file, so sent the email.
keep us posted..........
Old Aug 2nd 2003, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point

Pollyanna/Jo

I thought the same thing. It seems odd for her to send an email stating that they have everything doesn't it.

I will ring first thing monday - have a direct line now so should not be a problem!

Anth
Old Aug 2nd 2003, 11:09 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Pollyanna/Jo

I thought the same thing. It seems odd for her to send an email stating that they have everything doesn't it.

I will ring first thing monday - have a direct line now so should not be a problem!

Anth

Fingers crossed for you! Keep us informed of how you get on.

Jo
Old Aug 4th 2003, 7:49 am
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light

AHC are really making you sweat! If you still want the visa after all this then you will know you have made the right decision! If this fiasco can't put you off then nothing will.

Mel
Old Aug 4th 2003, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

philj6969 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you dont get this, there is no God.