Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a forum love-in

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a forum love-in

Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:47 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
To keep the home fires burning, Sue. Just in case we all have to come crawling back, tails between our legs if the old rose tinters fall off.

You can be our UK corresondent

hehe...thanks bundy
Old Jun 17th 2004, 12:07 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,

I haven't had a lot to say - being more of the shy, people watching kinda person, but I've found this gang of Aussie hopefuls to be my lifeline on the days that I've felt down and out, challenged and overwhelmed. So nice to see that we're not alone in our endeavours, and that other people go though the same emotions - so we're not mad after all.

Love ya all!

W
Old Jun 17th 2004, 12:11 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice thread Larissa.

Old Jun 17th 2004, 12:18 am
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Megalania
The Hidden Code of Cryptic Crosswords

Like Singing in the Rain, Howling at the Moon?
Well Simone, if it's any consolation I'm normally very good at cryptic crosswords but I have no idea what Megs is getting at here! I'll have to think about it... if it is actually a clue then the number of letters in the answer might help, Megs!