Reload this Page >

Lets get drunk!!!!!!

Lets get drunk!!!!!!

Old Aug 11th 2003, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lets get drunk!!!!!!

Hi peeps

I really feel the need to get totally rat arsed... It normally only takes me two glasses of wine or two bottles of bacardi breezers.
Lets start the "home sellers drinking club" where would be sellers could drown their sorrows over a few bevvies.....

This is a serious request folks....... Im in Milton Keynes if anyone fancies the opportunity for a get together in alcohol appreciation.

What do ya say?????

BooBoo

the Bevvie Boozer
Old Aug 11th 2003, 1:10 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Lets get drunk!!!!!!

Originally posted by booboo
Hi peeps

I really feel the need to get totally rat arsed... It normally only takes me two glasses of wine or two bottles of bacardi breezers.
Lets start the "home sellers drinking club" where would be sellers could drown their sorrows over a few bevvies.....

This is a serious request folks....... Im in Milton Keynes if anyone fancies the opportunity for a get together in alcohol appreciation.

What do ya say?????

BooBoo

the Bevvie Boozer

I can see why you need a drink, living in Milton Keynes!

They had an earthquake there once, it did £1,000,000 worth of improvement.

I couldn't make the last Milton Keynes meet, but I would be interested in the next one. Should bring back a few memories!
Old Aug 11th 2003, 1:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I felt that earthquake...

I woke up looking strangley at my hubby...

"Whats he up to I thought suspisously"

Old Aug 11th 2003, 1:25 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a very good plan to me mate!
tryed pming ya but your box is full Another earthquake????
Old Aug 11th 2003, 4:40 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Isn't part of the problem that most of the original MK houses were built with a 30 year life expectancy...back in 1975?!

Sorree!!!
Old Aug 11th 2003, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

porkchop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lets get drunk!!!!!!

Originally posted by booboo
Hi peeps

What do ya say?????

BooBoo

the Bevvie Boozer

Dont all the roads in milton keynes lead to the same place?

Nowhere.

PC
Old Aug 11th 2003, 5:05 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Milton Keynes - liberalleftyloony for 'Canberra'.
Old Aug 11th 2003, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Not close to house selling problems yet have that joy to come. But we are off tonite after dinner for a walk on the beach and a bottle of wine to go, this is good as Nigel is driving so i get most of the bottle.

footie chick
Old Aug 11th 2003, 5:10 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone would think you were already in Oz
Have a good one T
Old Aug 11th 2003, 5:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

I know but you have to make the most of the weather while its good. Plus i need to practice my Oz lifestyle

Tracie
Old Aug 11th 2003, 5:31 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

We must try for another meet down here in late September Tracie - then we can both practice the Aussie lifestyle before I go south!
Old Aug 11th 2003, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Love to Pollyana just let me know when and where. The you can fill me in on all your wedding plans and also your fiance`s visit here. Hope the heat hasn`t killed him off too much !

Tracie x
Old Aug 11th 2003, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

If I was a little bit closer I would join you for a drink. Milton Keynes is a bit far away when you have had half a bottle of Vodka to drink.
Old Aug 11th 2003, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tina

Half a bottle of vodka, things can`t be that bad!!

Tracie x