Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lets Eat The Swans

Lets Eat The Swans

Old Aug 5th 2003, 6:11 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all
Default Lets Eat The Swans

Right. No way are those bloody immo/refugees having our swans.
If anyone should be eating them it should be us. Lets all get out there this weekend, and barbie the bloody lot.
That'll teach the buggers to try and put one past us. Who says aye?
Old Aug 5th 2003, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lets Eat The Swans

Originally posted by chippy
Who says aye?
AYE!

I'll bring the plates.
Old Aug 5th 2003, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

John Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant future

Dont eat the Sydney Swans, Plugger won't be happy!!

Sorry AFL

Pete
Old Aug 5th 2003, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

penzer is an unknown quantity at this point

yeh, i'm in,
lets have a race to spice it up a bit,see who can eat most swans in a week, got my eye on a few that wont let me cross a bridge whilst they 're on it.
buggers!
Old Aug 6th 2003, 12:25 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone should be eating them it should be us. Lets all get out there this weekend, and barbie the bloody lot.
Not the same buggers that are having barbies with the Black swans in Perth?

Old Aug 6th 2003, 1:12 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

This is a big worry good job you are becoming a Pom refugee , Perth Asians get done for this all the time , over fishing but taking cockles this is bad.

'Illegals' in cockle raid

A GROUP of suspected illegal immigrants were arrested yesterday on suspicion of stealing cockles from a beach.
The 37 Chinese were held as police swooped on three vans at Morecambe Bay, Lancs.

It is illegal to harvest the edible shellfish for business purposes without a licence.

Old Aug 6th 2003, 4:36 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Not the same buggers that are having barbies with the Black swans in Perth?

Big East European delicacy, PB.
Old Aug 6th 2003, 4:41 am
Banned

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Big East European delicacy, PB.
Now that explains it it Perth has many such people from Croatian and the like .

http://www.hsk.org.au/austates/wa/wamain.htm

Old Aug 6th 2003, 4:59 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

I can't get any cockles up here.. only stupid pippies.
Are they real cockles?

Oh for some cockles and laverbread - welsh delicacy . actually I have laverbread, my mum sends the tinned stuff to me, still not the same as "fresh". Only cockles I can get are bottled in vinegar, yuck... in the supermarket, sent in from Holland.
No fresh cockles here in Brisbane. Not that I'm aware of. none of the fresh fish markets sell them.

Want some more illegal stuff - Prawning during the prawn run, theres a limit on prawns you can take here now, Mud crabbing taking the jennies and hundreds to sell by the "yellow mack brigade" , I'm not using a race - They are called the Yellow mack brigade here , for the reason they always wear yellow plastic macs.

Taking a battery operated blender while fishing - to blend up the undersize fish so inspectors can not see the size - made into fish cakes after. I've actually seen this one done believe it or not.

Cheers
Old Aug 6th 2003, 5:54 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

This is a big worry good job you are becoming a Pom refugee , Perth Asians get done for this all the time , over fishing but taking cockles this is bad.

'Illegals' in cockle raid

A GROUP of suspected illegal immigrants were arrested yesterday on suspicion of stealing cockles from a beach.
The 37 Chinese were held as police swooped on three vans at Morecambe Bay, Lancs.

It is illegal to harvest the edible shellfish for business purposes without a licence.

Lets eat the cockles. Right, if anyone should be eating our cockles....oops, wrong country.
Old Aug 6th 2003, 6:00 am
Banned

Lets eat the cockles. Right, if anyone should be eating our cockles....oops, wrong country.
You will never learn , sad Son same problem same people in Australia.

The smashing of a black market abalone ring in Western Australia last week highlights the potentially huge profits to be made from illegal fishing, and why it is becoming increasingly attractive to organised crime interests, Federal Fisheries Minister Ian Macdonald said today.

Senator Macdonald has congratulated WA Fisheries following a seven-month investigation in Perth and south-western WA, codenamed Operation Ti Tree, which resulted in several arrests, and the seizure of a large quantity of abalone and cash.

"Illegal fishing was a growing problem, both in Australia and internationally, as overfishing in some countries, and on the high seas, led often highly organised fishing syndicates to shift their focus to our waters, particularly off northern Australia and in the Antarctic," Senator Macdonald said.

"In our northern waters, and the Torres Strait, more than 100 illegal fishing boats were seized last year. The main targets here are shark fins and trepang (sea cucumber), which are considered delicacies and attract high prices on the Asian market.

"Some fishermen will go to great lengths to catch sharks and trepang, often heading

http://www.affa.gov.au/ministers/mac...03/03078m.html
Old Aug 6th 2003, 6:09 am
I'm lovin' it

You will never learn , sad Son same problem same people in Australia.

The smashing of a black market abalone ring in Western Australia last week highlights the potentially huge profits to be made from illegal fishing, and why it is becoming increasingly attractive to organised crime interests, Federal Fisheries Minister Ian Macdonald said today.

Senator Macdonald has congratulated WA Fisheries following a seven-month investigation in Perth and south-western WA, codenamed Operation Ti Tree, which resulted in several arrests, and the seizure of a large quantity of abalone and cash.

"Illegal fishing was a growing problem, both in Australia and internationally, as overfishing in some countries, and on the high seas, led often highly organised fishing syndicates to shift their focus to our waters, particularly off northern Australia and in the Antarctic," Senator Macdonald said.

"In our northern waters, and the Torres Strait, more than 100 illegal fishing boats were seized last year. The main targets here are shark fins and trepang (sea cucumber), which are considered delicacies and attract high prices on the Asian market.

"Some fishermen will go to great lengths to catch sharks and trepang, often heading

http://www.affa.gov.au/ministers/mac...03/03078m.html
In all seriousness, these buggers make me sick.
Old Aug 6th 2003, 6:12 am
Banned

In all seriousness, these buggers make me sick.
Never use a Chinese resturant then but you have little choice in Perth most resturants are Asian owned.

Old Aug 6th 2003, 6:19 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Never use a Chinese resturant then but you have little choice in Perth most resturants are Asian owned.

See!!...this is exaclty what I mean!!
Old Aug 6th 2003, 6:21 am
Banned

Originally posted by Florida_03
See!!...this is exaclty what I mean!!
I enjoy Asian food plus lust after their outstanding Girls that are far to young for me to catch so?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.