Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Let out your visa application frustrations here...

Let out your visa application frustrations here...

Old Sep 11th 2006, 8:16 am
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Let out your visa application frustrations here...

I'll start off,

waaaaAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!

Sort of feels better....

Graham
Old Sep 11th 2006, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

suebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Let out your visa application frustrations here...

Anything in particular bothering you or is it the process in general???

Sue :
Old Sep 11th 2006, 8:54 am

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suebrennan
Anything in particular bothering you or is it the process in general???

Sue :
Just right on the edge of hearing something from DIMIA but they're just so slow at processing priority applications at the moment. Nearly 6 months since our app sent and not a bean. Meanwhile people who applied months after us (and others of course) have their visas already and non priority applicants have 'overtaken' us.

Just very VERY frustrating. They are now processing applications up to the day before ours arrived at ASPC, having moved a whole 2 days forward this last week.

Just felt good to have a public scream LOL

Graham
Old Sep 11th 2006, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

suebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by northerner
Just right on the edge of hearing something from DIMIA but they're just so slow at processing priority applications at the moment. Nearly 6 months since our app sent and not a bean. Meanwhile people who applied months after us (and others of course) have their visas already and non priority applicants have 'overtaken' us.

Just very VERY frustrating. They are now processing applications up to the day before ours arrived at ASPC, having moved a whole 2 days forward this last week.

Just felt good to have a public scream LOL

Graham
Can I make a suggestion - get off the forum for a couple of days and do other things not related to application. It is pointless getting wound up about stuff that you have no control over (although we all do). And there will be lots more things to get wound up over in addition to making an application for a visa. Trust me I know.

Sending you some karma.

Sue
Old Sep 11th 2006, 9:05 am

Originally Posted by suebrennan
Can I make a suggestion - get off the forum for a couple of days and do other things not related to application.
LOL - I'm afraid that would be an impossibility

Graham
Old Sep 11th 2006, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

vegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud of

welcome to the biggest month of the year.................

i belive this month named MARCH is equal to the half of the year.............or I have just gone mad..........

Thanks DIMA very much
Old Sep 11th 2006, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

i know how you feel i waited 2yrs went grey then bald its not worth stressing just chill your dealing with australians now they do go slow (not all of them)
Old Sep 11th 2006, 12:23 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Oh No wait I got me visa and now live in Aus

OOOHHH YYEEEEAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

It will happen
Old Sep 11th 2006, 12:29 pm

Originally Posted by Perthforme
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

It will happen
Old Sep 11th 2006, 12:55 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

It will happen
Rub it in why don't you