Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lesmurdie - Perth CBD

Lesmurdie - Perth CBD

Old Jul 21st 2005, 2:05 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lesmurdie - Perth CBD

Can someone give me directions (ie, which highways) and approximate times ... out and in rush hours ... ???

I'm driving an imaginary Toyota Prado at the moment.

Merci

Tres Legs
Old Jul 21st 2005, 2:19 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lesmurdie - Perth CBD

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Can someone give me directions (ie, which highways) and approximate times ... out and in rush hours ... ???

I'm driving an imaginary Toyota Prado at the moment.

Merci

Tres Legs
Use www.whereis.com.au

No highways....

Either go through Kalamunda, and down the hill via Kalamunda rd, then Gt Eastern Highway, and then either Graham farmer fwy or the Causeway for the last bit(both always have traffic jams).

Or, go down Welshpool rd, which becomes Orrong rd, which becomes Graham Farmer Fwy.

My GUESS would be it would take about an hour to get into the city, probably more(takes me 45 mins from Maddington to home(Mt Hawthorn), in the afternoon and that's going the opposite way to most of the traffic, and a lot less km's).

Hope that helps
Old Jul 21st 2005, 2:34 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lesmurdie - Perth CBD

Very helpful, particularly the link...thanks.

Originally Posted by Simone
Use www.whereis.com.au

No highways....

Either go through Kalamunda, and down the hill via Kalamunda rd, then Gt Eastern Highway, and then either Graham farmer fwy or the Causeway for the last bit(both always have traffic jams).

Or, go down Welshpool rd, which becomes Orrong rd, which becomes Graham Farmer Fwy.

My GUESS would be it would take about an hour to get into the city, probably more(takes me 45 mins from Maddington to home(Mt Hawthorn), in the afternoon and that's going the opposite way to most of the traffic, and a lot less km's).

Hope that helps