Les Battersby

Old Nov 23rd 2003, 3:57 pm
Just Joined

FOREST FANS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Les Battersby

This is our first posting and we are concentrating on the important aspects of emigration.

Do you get Corrie in OZ? If not we need to re-think!
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

Tazzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Les Battersby

Originally posted by FOREST FANS
This is our first posting and we are concentrating on the important aspects of emigration.

I asked this question a few weeks back. Look under "Corrie orrie" in the search engine.
I know how difficult its going to be without my weekly fix. This is how I survive living here week to week, but I guess as soon as I'm in Aus, Corrie won't matter so much.
I believe you can get it in Oz, but its behind a few months.:scared:

Oh well, at least you can impress your new aussie friends for awhile with info on whats going to happen next!

Tazzy
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 4:17 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Hi Tazzy,
can't you get your family or friends on the UK to send it out to you on video?

Bye
Markeh

Last edited by markeh; Nov 23rd 2003 at 4:25 pm.
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 4:21 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by Tazzy
I asked this question a few weeks back. Look under "Corrie orrie" in the search engine.
I know how difficult its going to be without my weekly fix. This is how I survive living here week to week, but I guess as soon as I'm in Aus, Corrie won't matter so much.
I believe you can get it in Oz, but its behind a few months.:scared:

Oh well, at least you can impress your new aussie friends for awhile with info on whats going to happen next!

Tazzy
Thanks Tazzy, just trying to see how this web site works - nice to hear we'll still be able to retain our sad lives wherever we are in the world!
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 4:29 pm
4-1,4-1 i love it,love it

Arron is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by markeh
Hi Tazzy,
can't you get your family or frends on the UK to send it out to you on video?

Bye
Markeh
Hi,
My kids are mad on corrie, and laughed when i told them how far behind they are in Oz (i think Dev's just proposed to Gina from the pub).
I told them not to worry, and that all TV in Oz is years behind. So when we leave for Adelaide I've told them to write that weeks winning lotto numbers down ,so we'll be winners when the telly catches up.
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

noodle is an unknown quantity at this point

Exactly! A very important consideration to make. I love Eastenders too, in fact i really look forward to my soaps. Then there's wife swap, footballers wives etc. All ace in my opinion!!

Noodle.
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 4:36 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by noodle
Exactly! A very important consideration to make. I love Eastenders too, in fact i really look forward to my soaps. Then there's wife swap, footballers wives etc. All ace in my opinion!!

Noodle.
oh dear we thought we were sad, Barry from wife swap is my hero.
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

noodle is an unknown quantity at this point

oh dear we thought we were sad, Barry from wife swap is my hero.

Yes sad indeed!! I even bought a bottle of wine to sit and watch wife swap the other week!!! Well, my hubby buys beer to watch footie.

Is Barry the one who was stuck on the cruiser the other day? They're all bloody mad to put themselves through it in the first place. has made me laugh though. have you seen the new one, where they swap for the mother in law? ha ha!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all

i think its more than just a few months behind! don't watch it myself but saw in the paper one night last week the programme content was "maxine enjoying some party or other" - and we all know what happened to her!!! :scared:
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 9:17 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by noodle
Yes sad indeed!! I even bought a bottle of wine to sit and watch wife swap the other week!!! Well, my hubby buys beer to watch footie.

Is Barry the one who was stuck on the cruiser the other day? They're all bloody mad to put themselves through it in the first place. has made me laugh though. have you seen the new one, where they swap for the mother in law? ha ha!!!

Yes, thats the one, same ship my sister in law's mum was stuck on! how's that for bad luck - being saddled with Michelle and Barry I mean.
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

invictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really nice

Hi Guys!

If you subscribe to Austar or Foxtel you can get UKTV which has all your favourites, been here 4 years and really missed corrie! Only just got around to fixing up Austar (only cos the new house we bought had it already!)
Good luck!
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, No - what happened to the lovely Maxine ??????????

Only Joking!!
Mash

Originally posted by karenvirginia
i think its more than just a few months behind! don't watch it myself but saw in the paper one night last week the programme content was "maxine enjoying some party or other" - and we all know what happened to her!!! :scared:
Old Nov 24th 2003, 12:15 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I love it that those miserable soaps are not on TV here.
Old Nov 24th 2003, 3:05 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bondipom
I love it that those miserable soaps are not on TV here.
no, instead we get McLeod's Daughters!!!