Reload this Page >

LEICESTER/MIDLANDS MEET UP :D

Wikiposts

LEICESTER/MIDLANDS MEET UP :D

Old Nov 21st 2007, 7:39 am
Just Joined

Rachel n Stan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default LEICESTER/MIDLANDS MEET UP :D

HI ALL WE HAVE ONLY JUST STARTED THE BALL ROLLING AND WOULD LOVE TO MEET UP WITH ANYONE WHO IS IN A SIMULAR POSITION. HUBBY A BRICKLAYER GOING ON A 175 INDEPENDANT SKILLED VISA 3 CHILDREN 16 14 8 HEADING BRISBANE WAY. ANYWAY BACK TO A MEET UP WE ARE 2 MINS FROM JUNCTION 21 OFF M1 AND WE HAVE A LARGE BAR (SMOKING) WITH BEER ON TAP SEATING FOR ABOUT 40ISH AND WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR HOST WAS THINKING OF SATURDAY 26TH JANUARY IF WE GET ENOUGH INTEREST. PREMIER TRAVEL INN AT THE END OF THE ROAD IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A NIGHT OF IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED LET ME KNOW

Last edited by Rachel n Stan; Nov 21st 2007 at 7:44 am.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 9:34 am
Just Joined

lisa147 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: LEICESTER/MIDLANDS MEET UP :D

Originally Posted by Rachel n Stan
HI ALL WE HAVE ONLY JUST STARTED THE BALL ROLLING AND WOULD LOVE TO MEET UP WITH ANYONE WHO IS IN A SIMULAR POSITION. HUBBY A BRICKLAYER GOING ON A 175 INDEPENDANT SKILLED VISA 3 CHILDREN 16 14 8 HEADING BRISBANE WAY. ANYWAY BACK TO A MEET UP WE ARE 2 MINS FROM JUNCTION 21 OFF M1 AND WE HAVE A LARGE BAR (SMOKING) WITH BEER ON TAP SEATING FOR ABOUT 40ISH AND WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR HOST WAS THINKING OF SATURDAY 26TH JANUARY IF WE GET ENOUGH INTEREST. PREMIER TRAVEL INN AT THE END OF THE ROAD IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A NIGHT OF IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED LET ME KNOW
hi racheal n stan just read your message, we live in leicester(wigston). my husband is a brickie, got 2 girls 7 and 5. we're moving to perth at the end of january so would probably miss your get together, but if were still here we would love to come along. let me know o.k
lisa n steve
Old Dec 8th 2007, 1:16 am
Just Joined

Rachel n Stan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi That would be great thanks. So you are about there then how long as it all took you?
Meet up depends on if we get anymore of these midlanders to come. Dont know whats the matter with all of them! Maybe all to close to christmas and everyones busy. Anyway have a great xmas and good luck with your future plans. Rachel x
Old Dec 10th 2007, 1:30 am
Just Joined

Hi That would be great thanks. So you are about there then how long as it all took you?
Meet up depends on if we get anymore of these midlanders to come. Dont know whats the matter with all of them! Maybe all to close to christmas and everyones busy. Anyway have a great xmas and good luck with your future plans. Rachel x
hi rachel, if we go at the end of january it's took us a year in total. what made you decide on brisbane? we choose perth cos one of steve's mates are going and said there was lots of brickie work in perth. hope you have a good xmas too
Old Dec 11th 2007, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

angela n steve is a jewel in the roughangela n steve is a jewel in the roughangela n steve is a jewel in the roughangela n steve is a jewel in the rough

We waiting for reply from tra at moment and also going to Brisbane. We have 4 kids 11/9/8/7 and are also going on a 175 visa. Would be great to meet as we in similar situation. Keep us informed
Old Dec 12th 2007, 1:43 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by angela n steve
We waiting for reply from tra at moment and also going to Brisbane. We have 4 kids 11/9/8/7 and are also going on a 175 visa. Would be great to meet as we in similar situation. Keep us informed
hi angela, where a bouts in leicester are you from? god 4 kids to take to the other side of the world!!! my heads spinning over 2. are you worried about getting them settled in new schools? i am. i think thats what i'm worried about the most, cos they love the school there at.....is your husband a brickie ?
Old Dec 13th 2007, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

angela n steve is a jewel in the roughangela n steve is a jewel in the roughangela n steve is a jewel in the roughangela n steve is a jewel in the rough

We not from Leicester we live near jct 28 on m1, not far for us to come. Steve is crane supervisor but is qualfied to do alsorts. Scools not a worry as going in march on honeymoon to house hunt and speak to schools directly, worried about medicals though
Old Dec 13th 2007, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

brian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the rough

Hi Angela

We only live in Derby(jcn 25 m1) would be great to meet up,can you keep us imformed

Take care
Old Dec 14th 2007, 1:34 am
Just Joined

We not from Leicester we live near jct 28 on m1, not far for us to come. Steve is crane supervisor but is qualfied to do alsorts. Scools not a worry as going in march on honeymoon to house hunt and speak to schools directly, worried about medicals though
i was worried about medicals as well, but they were fine, don't worry. we got our visa's on tuesday, can't believe it. been looking at flights but they seem so dear, for one way!!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 7:38 am
Just Joined

NinaH is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys
I am from the same part of the world as you. My husband is already living in Perth and I go with the kids in July. Just got back have been for 6 weeks and its fab. Be good to get in touch.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Hi all,
Sorry havent read this thread b4.
We would be interested in coming up we are going on oh's plumbing 175 trade visa to the Gold Coast visa pending!!
Could you let us know where you are, what time is it day or evening with or without kids so we can get sitter please.
We are on junction 15 M1.
Claire.x
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

jdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud of

Hi

Is this meet still going ahead?

We are in Nottingham but can easily get to Leicester.

We did have a meet arranged on the same day but noone seems to want to come and play!!!! Can we please come and play with you???
Old Feb 18th 2008, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

BecciJ will become famous soon enough

OH & I are in castle donington but found this link too late! Be interested if you arrange another
Old Feb 18th 2008, 4:12 am
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Originally Posted by BecciJ
OH & I are in castle donington but found this link too late! Be interested if you arrange another
Hi,
Yeh we are still intererested but its all gone a bit quiet!
Anyone else still up for a meet?
Claire.x
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

jdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud of

Hiya

We are up for a meet. Everyone we had previously met are now in Oz!!!

We are in Nottingham but can meet down M1 somewhere??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.