Left behind

Old Mar 12th 2006, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

deci will become famous soon enoughdeci will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Left behind

Hi all,

Getting a little worried now, I joined less than a week ago and an awful lot of you are now on the way to Oz. Was it something I said or did? Guess it will be me turning of the lights then!!!!!!!
Hope the rest of your w/e goes well and for everyone who is about to leave Good Luck.

Linda
Old Mar 12th 2006, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Left behind

Hi Linda welcome to the forum.
It goes in stages.Some are only just starting the process and others have their visas and are ready for the off.Do not worry there are still loads of us waiting to go.(sore point) still trying to sell my house.
We are on with another agent now and things are beginning to look up ,so hopefully we will get a sale soon.
What stage are you at Linda?
Old Mar 12th 2006, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Don't worry, I think people seem to leave in batches. Nobody left for ages so a batch is about due I think
Tracey
Old Mar 12th 2006, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

halcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by deci
Hi all,

Getting a little worried now, I joined less than a week ago and an awful lot of you are now on the way to Oz. Was it something I said or did? Guess it will be me turning of the lights then!!!!!!!
Hope the rest of your w/e goes well and for everyone who is about to leave Good Luck.

Linda
Hi Linda.
We have been accepted by the tra and the main visa form goes off in May. If we get a yes it will be around December 06 and we will go in July 2007 (school holidays) so lots of us are not off yet - cheers James
Old Mar 12th 2006, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

deci will become famous soon enoughdeci will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Left behind

Originally Posted by Dreamaway 10
Hi Linda welcome to the forum.
It goes in stages.Some are only just starting the process and others have their visas and are ready for the off.Do not worry there are still loads of us waiting to go.(sore point) still trying to sell my house.
We are on with another agent now and things are beginning to look up ,so hopefully we will get a sale soon.
What stage are you at Linda?
Hi,

Only applied in Feb for a Contributory Parent Visa (Sub143) we have the acknowledgement so now the waiting begins.

have you had people to view your house yet? Here in Coventry the house market seems to be on the up, plenty of houses being sold so will keep my fingers crossed for you.Linda
Old Mar 12th 2006, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deci
Hi all,

Linda

Hi Linda,
Welcome to the forum.From one coventrian to another
We have got our visa,and house is up for sale!
We have to validate by sept 06
So not long now
Old Mar 12th 2006, 8:55 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Linda, welcome to the forum!

I am only at the start of the process....so will be around for quite a while yet!

Halcyon - we hope to be leaving in school summer holidays next year too !

jackie x
Old Mar 12th 2006, 8:59 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

There is no real Australian visa......no sunshine.......no sand......no new life.......

Remember the film Soilent Green starring Charlton Heston ?

You are fodder for my next meal
Old Mar 12th 2006, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

halcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Hi Linda, welcome to the forum!

I am only at the start of the process....so will be around for quite a while yet!

Halcyon - we hope to be leaving in school summer holidays next year too !

jackie x
I am in no rush
Old Mar 12th 2006, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

cheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Bix]There is no real Australian visa......no sunshine.......no sand......no new life.......

:scared: shattered elusions
Old Mar 12th 2006, 9:16 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Those who are rejected from the menu are sent to Scotland.........and that's worse than death
Old Mar 12th 2006, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

cheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bix
Those who are rejected from the menu are sent to Scotland.........and that's worse than death
How spooky am visiting Scotland neek week....Weather permitting
Old Mar 12th 2006, 9:21 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Better buy one of them PDA translator thingies then........and don't forget to tie a piece of string to your money
Old Mar 12th 2006, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Dreamaway 10]Hi Linda welcome to the forum.
It goes in stages.Some are only just starting the process and others have their visas and are ready for the off

.........and some of us are already here and have been for a while!!!!

It does appear that 'batches' of people go all at once.
When we came over there were 4 families all living within 2 miles of each other, all met up regularly with each other, and all landed in Perth within a few weeks of each other!!!