leeds xmas meet

Old Nov 11th 2004, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: leeds xmas meet

hiya, well i think 18 and 19 is a definate date,and brewsters is really good for kid with indoor play if the weather is bad,i gues the one near the retail park is a good idea, what does everyone else think.

Tracey
Old Nov 11th 2004, 6:33 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors
hiya, well i think 18 and 19 is a definate date,and brewsters is really good for kid with indoor play if the weather is bad,i gues the one near the retail park is a good idea, what does everyone else think.

Tracey

drinking and shopping - the perfect weekend!
Old Nov 11th 2004, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

sounds good to me, anyone else up for it.

we can add kelli28 to our list.

look forward to meeting everyone,

tracey
Old Nov 12th 2004, 12:53 am
Monkey

In article <[email protected]> ,
member27567@british_expats.com (scissors) wrote:

> *Subject:* Re: leeds xmas meet
    > *From:* scissors <member27567@british_expats.com>
    > *Date:* Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:15:20 +0000
    >
    >
    > > drinking and shopping - the perfect weekend! :D :beer:
    >
    > sounds good to me, anyone else up for it.
    >
    > we can add kelli28 to our list.
    >
    > look forward to meeting everyone, :D
    >
    > tracey
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com
    >

18th or 19th is good for me too. Much as I'd love to stay and get
rat-arsed, I live near Ilkley and (I'm not sure why) it seems more of a
waste to stay over when you live fairly nearby. Plus I'm sure most people
will be with kids so will need to get off to bed early, and I don't want
to be the last one in the bar by myself (yet again...).

--
Paul
http://www.labrose.com

Old Nov 12th 2004, 6:39 am
BE Forum Addict

most people with kids are going home, those that love nearer,we on the other hand have a couple of hours drive,so we thought wed make a weekend of it if thats alright with you!
Originally Posted by Monkey
In article <[email protected]> ,
member27567@british_expats.com (scissors) wrote:

> *Subject:* Re: leeds xmas meet
    > *From:* scissors <member27567@british_expats.com>
    > *Date:* Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:15:20 +0000
    >
    >
    > > drinking and shopping - the perfect weekend!
    >
    > sounds good to me, anyone else up for it.
    >
    > we can add kelli28 to our list.
    >
    > look forward to meeting everyone,
    >
    > tracey
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com
    >

18th or 19th is good for me too. Much as I'd love to stay and get
rat-arsed, I live near Ilkley and (I'm not sure why) it seems more of a
waste to stay over when you live fairly nearby. Plus I'm sure most people
will be with kids so will need to get off to bed early, and I don't want
to be the last one in the bar by myself (yet again...).

--
Paul
http://www.labrose.com
Old Nov 12th 2004, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

oops! i mean live nearer
Old Nov 12th 2004, 9:55 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

We will be bringing our 7 year old (who won't go to bed I assure you), will stay over and don't worry Monkey, I am sure that all 3 of us will be in the bar until closing time
Old Nov 12th 2004, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

im bringing my 16 yr old and so will we,no worries!

tracey.
Old Nov 12th 2004, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

im bringing my 16 yr old and so will we,no worries!

tracey.
hiya scissors and the rest of you,

only just read the thread, think me and my other half would like to come, might bring the kids too, i'll have a word and let you know later.

would like to meet you all as we didn't get to earls court the other week.

debbie

ps. think you deserve some karma for all the effort arranging the weekend....on its way!
Old Nov 12th 2004, 2:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

aw thanks debbie, my first lot of karma,will it bring my some luck then?Hope you can make it,we all had such a good time at expo that we wanted to get together again.

Hopefully see you then,tracey.
Originally Posted by debbiemc
hiya scissors and the rest of you,

only just read the thread, think me and my other half would like to come, might bring the kids too, i'll have a word and let you know later.

would like to meet you all as we didn't get to earls court the other week.

debbie

ps. think you deserve some karma for all the effort arranging the weekend....on its way!
Old Nov 12th 2004, 3:12 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

aw thanks debbie, my first lot of karma,will it bring my some luck then?Hope you can make it,we all had such a good time at expo that we wanted to get together again.

Hopefully see you then,tracey.
Tracey,

Thanks for the PM, really looking forward to the weekend and meeting up with everyone from the expo and some new faces.

The address for the Travel Inn is Wakefield Road, Darghlington, Leeds BD11 1EA and is on the Darighlington bypass, adjacent to J27 of M62. Follow signs for Drighlington, turn right and the Travel Inn is on you left. www.travelinn.co.uk

Anyone else staying over?

See you in the Bar!
Old Nov 12th 2004, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

thanks sam i think we ll book in there i ll let you know,do you know the addres of brewsters thats near there you were talking about or is it at the same place?

cant wait know

tracey.
Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
Tracey,

Thanks for the PM, really looking forward to the weekend and meeting up with everyone from the expo and some new faces.

The address for the Travel Inn is Wakefield Road, Darghlington, Leeds BD11 1EA and is on the Darighlington bypass, adjacent to J27 of M62. Follow signs for Drighlington, turn right and the Travel Inn is on you left. www.travelinn.co.uk

See you in the Bar!
Old Nov 12th 2004, 3:19 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thanks sam i think we ll book in there i ll let you know,do you know the addres of brewsters thats near there you were talking about or is it at the same place?

cant wait know

tracey.

It's next door, well within staggering distance!

Sam
Old Nov 12th 2004, 3:38 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Tracey,

See you in the Bar!
http://www.travelinn.co.uk/TI/index.jsp?page=inn&id=119 for the hotel
Old Nov 12th 2004, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

couldnt be better,we ll make it there then shall ,what about 1 o clock for the main meet on sunday, and we ll see who s coming on saturday,thanks worzel for the link.

tracey
It's next door, well within staggering distance!

Sam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.