leeds xmas meet

Old Dec 20th 2004, 10:45 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: leeds xmas meet

hello everyone
had a great day yesterday nice to catch up with everyone
good luck amanda for the move hope all goes well and hannah and kerry buy those houses as promised when they are famous

the kids were so quiet i almost forgot they were there but mary ann let me in on a secret that her dad behaves like a big kid all the time lol

and laura sorry you didint make it hope to catch up before you go let us know when your do is dont think your getting away that easily and iv just finished glossing my skirtins this morning all ready for new carprt tomorrow

hope you all have a happy xmas and a merry new year thats what i'll be doing

kerry mark and james