Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Leeds Meet 7th January

Leeds Meet 7th January

Old Jan 1st 2006, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future
Default Leeds Meet 7th January

Well guys I've booked the table - I booked for approx 20!!!? 7.45pm But But Indian Buffet, Xscape, Castleford (off m62). The meal which as is suggested all you can eat Indian (there may be english and chinese food too - small amounts ), very good though is £11.95 a head including desert. Andy (my other half) says he will wear an Australian Rugby Shirt (you cant miss him) any other token australian clothing would be bonza!

Cant wait to see everyone - any questions let me know

Happy New Year to everyone!

Lindsey and the boys
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future
Default Re: Leeds Meet 7th January

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
Well guys I've booked the table - I booked for approx 20!!!? 7.45pm But But Indian Buffet, Xscape, Castleford (off m62). The meal which as is suggested all you can eat Indian (there may be english and chinese food too - small amounts ), very good though is £11.95 a head including desert. Andy (my other half) says he will wear an Australian Rugby Shirt (you cant miss him) any other token australian clothing would be bonza!

Cant wait to see everyone - any questions let me know

Happy New Year to everyone!

Lindsey and the boys
Bump!
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Bump!
Hi there I think I have about 16/18 definates at the moment.

Looking forward to it

Lindsey
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 11:37 am
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Looking forward to it

Lindsey
Good going Lindsey... keep banging the drum

Are you bringing all three of your lads... or just the biggest one

See ya,
Rogue x

PS tell Andy I'll be wearing the "Green n Gold" as well.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 12:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rogue Trader
Good going Lindsey... keep banging the drum

Are you bringing all three of your lads... or just the biggest one

See ya,
Rogue x

PS tell Andy I'll be wearing the "Green n Gold" as well.
That'll be two bananas then! Anyone else fancy joining in we could go for a bunch!

Lindsey

the two small ones will be looking after grandma that night
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 12:24 pm
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

only just checked the thread - useless i know, we may be able to make it, will have to let you know later unfortunately, who else is going?
regards
vb2

That'll be two bananas then! Anyone else fancy joining in we could go for a bunch!

Lindsey

the two small ones will be looking after grandma that night
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

bradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to all

Looking forward to it

Lindsey
Hi Lindsey,
2 more over here in Bradford who would like to come and have a chinwag.Are you up to your required numbers yet??? Let us know and we can pop over..no worries

Ian and Sarah
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 9:43 pm
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice

Well... somebody bought me a fly swat as a christmas pressie!!
i wonder if i carry that will you recognise i am looking for you lot????
also.. Bradford Lad - Ange was born there! look forward to meeting ya all!Ange and Si
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 9:50 pm
Aussie Citizen

Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bradfordlad
Hi Lindsey,
2 more over here in Bradford who would like to come and have a chinwag.Are you up to your required numbers yet??? Let us know and we can pop over..no worries

Ian and Sarah
G'day Ian & Sarah... we'll get that Christmas one way or another, eh..?

Hope you had a good 'un. See you there

Craig & Sarah.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes the more the merrier _ I told them that there may be more. Was on nights last night but will ask Andy to ring today and let them know

See you then

Lindsey
Old Jan 4th 2006, 8:13 am
vb2

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

small world we are bradford too!! lol
regards
vb2

Hi Lindsey,

Ian and Sarah
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:06 am
Aussie Citizen

Originally Posted by vb2
small world we are bradford too!! lol
regards
vb2
Us too (well, almost)... we moved just over the hill from Bradford to Keighley a couple of years ago.

Will you be there on Saturday vb2?

See ya,
RT
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:25 am
vb2

we are hoping so with our boomerangs in hand lol!! being from bradford - all the family loves a good old curry!!

trying to get lacey21 to come along too, but no luck so far lol!! will keeping working on her!!!

regards

vb2
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

bradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rogue Trader
Us too (well, almost)... we moved just over the hill from Bradford to Keighley a couple of years ago.

Will you be there on Saturday vb2?

See ya,
RT
O.K then,
seems me and my missus are having a night out.Can't understand why people would want to move away from Brat-fud!!!

Hey up Craig and Sarah.We are driving over and coming back same night.Give us a shout if you want to jump in with us.You did us a favour last time coming to us, so only fair to let you both have a beer.One of us will stay on the juice.Can pop over for you no probs.Let us know.

vb2 and the Whitby crew..be nice to meet.

Better dig some Ozzie gear out then!!! See you all Saturday.

Ian and Sarah
Old Jan 4th 2006, 12:54 pm
Aussie Citizen

O.K then,
seems me and my missus are having a night out.Can't understand why people would want to move away from Brat-fud!!!

Hey up Craig and Sarah.We are driving over and coming back same night.Give us a shout if you want to jump in with us.You did us a favour last time coming to us, so only fair to let you both have a beer.One of us will stay on the juice.Can pop over for you no probs.Let us know.

vb2 and the Whitby crew..be nice to meet.

Better dig some Ozzie gear out then!!! See you all Saturday.

Ian and Sarah
Now then Ian...Good going mate...!!
Fancy so many folk jumping ship and turning their backs on the delights of Brat-Fud... can't see what Aussie can offer that Brat-Fud can't personally..!!

Thanks for the offer - I'll have a chat with Sarah later. I had promised to share the driving anyway... I was going to drive there and Sarah we going to drive home..!!

I'll give ya a ring at home later.

Cheers,
Craig.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.