Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Leaving on Sunday!!!

Leaving on Sunday!!!

Old Nov 29th 2007, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

LittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really nice
Default Leaving on Sunday!!!

Arriving next Wednesday with a two day stop over in Bangkok!!!!

We are not bringing any food items with us, is that silly? I figured that if we live in Aus then we will have to do without all our Brit stuff... I know there is a big thing about gravy... is it that different? Shall i stack a few tubs in the suitcase?

Cant wait, all packed and ready to go. Just trying to sort out weights out so we can get as much over free as poss. Sending a few boxes by baggage excess in Heathrow for our other bits.

We are arrving in Melbourne, cant wait! Is it hot out there at the mo?

This week is going sooooooooooooo slow!
Old Nov 29th 2007, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

mike-Ju will become famous soon enoughmike-Ju will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Leaving on Sunday!!!

Originally Posted by LittleHobo

We are not bringing any food items with us, is that silly? I figured that if we live in Aus then we will have to do without all our Brit stuff... I know there is a big thing about gravy... is it that different? Shall i stack a few tubs in the suitcase?

Cant wait, all packed and ready to go. Just trying to sort out weights out so we can get as much over free as poss. Sending a few boxes by baggage excess in Heathrow for our other bits.

Good luck, I wish you all the best out there.

P.S. according to my iphone the weather in Melbourne next Tuesday ( cant see Wednesday until tomorrow) is 24 degrees and sunny! Just incase your wondering Oslo is -3 and London will be 12 degree and raining
Old Nov 29th 2007, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Hi Katie,

Hope everything goes well for you. Feeling very jealous at the mo but our app is progressing quicker than expected so hopefully we'll catch you on the other side!!!

Good Luck!!

Colin (& Toni) xx
Old Nov 29th 2007, 6:09 pm
Aussie in Hertfordshire

moocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant future

what time are you flying out? our flight is at qo:30pm with SA. might see you at Heathrow?
Old Nov 29th 2007, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

All the best to you in OZ, have a safe journey
annkc
Old Nov 29th 2007, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

No Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really nice

All the best and have a safe journey.

Learn to live as the Australians do. This is an exciting time.
Fingers crossed we will be in the same situation off to Brisbane in a few months time.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

LittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really nice

thanks everyone... leaving on thai airways from heathrow on the 11.50 flight....

Cant wait! Colin and Toni... will see you very soon :-D, keep in touch!! xxx
Old Nov 29th 2007, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by LittleHobo

Good luck and don't worry about the gravy..........as long as you can make your own and not rely on pre made packaged stuff you will be fine!

Debbie