Leaving Soon!

Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

salonit is on a distinguished road
Default Leaving Soon!

Hi guys,

havent been on here to post for ages - getting quite stressed now - we leave in about 10 days and we are still waiting to exchange contracts on our flats, trying to sell car and working until 4 days before!!!!!!!!!
PANIC!!!!!
( we are not disorganised - just couldnt wait to get out there so booked tickets and got the ball rolling!!)
PANIC PANIC PANIC!! Those of who who have been here - please reaasure me and that it will all be worth it in the end!!!!!!
here we come Oz!!!
salonit
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:40 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Leaving Soon!

Originally Posted by salonit
Hi guys,

havent been on here to post for ages - getting quite stressed now - we leave in about 10 days and we are still waiting to exchange contracts on our flats, trying to sell car and working until 4 days before!!!!!!!!!
PANIC!!!!!
( we are not disorganised - just couldnt wait to get out there so booked tickets and got the ball rolling!!)
PANIC PANIC PANIC!! Those of who who have been here - please reaasure me and that it will all be worth it in the end!!!!!!
here we come Oz!!!
salonit
Sounds like fun, at least you haven't got time to be bored.

Nothing wrong with being last-minuters - I'm the same, best with a deadline to meet

Happy anticipating!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:41 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by salonit
Hi guys,

PANIC!!!!!
here we come Oz!!!
salonit

As long as you get the contracts on the flats exchanged you should be sound!! as for the car, get a mate to sell it & forward the dough, chuck the job now and get all your other stuff sorted.

Cheers & good luck.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:42 pm
Cotswolds to Perth

Fremantleraider will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by madsad
As long as you get the contracts on the flats exchanged you should be sound!! as for the car, get a mate to sell it & forward the dough, chuck the job now and get all your other stuff sorted.

Cheers & good luck.
Yup thats sounds about right!

Stuff the jobm get on a plane now andf bugger off (in the nicest possible way of course!!)

fremantleraider
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:44 pm
Cheeky

Hi Salonit!

Sounds like everything is going well then!

Good luck to you all for your new life in Oz!!!

Cheeky
( BTW my toothaches all better now! )

Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:49 pm
Cotswolds to Perth

Awwww cheeky u got toothache?

Put a clove on the tooth that hurts, its works for me!
Plus a large brandy swilled round the mouth then swallowed seems to dull the pain too (funny that!)

FR

ps sorry for hijacking the thread!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:53 pm
Cheeky

No, I am ok now thanks FR!

It was a prob I had a few weeks ago, in fact it was 2 days before my meds (long story!) but thanks for the tip!

Cheers, Cheeky!

Originally Posted by Fremantleraider
Awwww cheeky u got toothache?

Put a clove on the tooth that hurts, its works for me!
Plus a large brandy swilled round the mouth then swallowed seems to dull the pain too (funny that!)

FR

ps sorry for hijacking the thread!

Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:54 pm
Cotswolds to Perth

Thats good that its gone!

(typical bloke always behind whats going on! hehe)

FR