Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Leaving Party Tonight!!

Leaving Party Tonight!!

Old Sep 3rd 2004, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

PHIZA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Leaving Party Tonight!!

Just getting ready to go to our leaving party!! A small intimate gathering for some 200 or so of our closest family and friends!! :scared:
We're having a disco at a local club. The good thing is it shouldn't be too sad a night as we've still got a week come Monday till we fly. So we'll still get to see all our really close family again before we go!!
Me and the boys have all hired the full dinner jacket, wing collar shirt, dickie etc... should be a good suprise for everyone as we're usually to be found in jeans and t-shirts!!
My Missus and my little girl are all posh frocked and look lovely!
A handy tip from my Missus for you ladies who may be prone to get a bit emotional is to get your eyelashes dyed, aparently saves your mascara running!!
So we'll have a great night and will post some photos after the do!!
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

pockygoes will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Leaving Party Tonight!!

Originally Posted by PHIZA
Just getting ready to go to our leaving party!! A small intimate gathering for some 200 or so of our closest family and friends!! :scared:
We're having a disco at a local club. The good thing is it shouldn't be too sad a night as we've still got a week come Monday till we fly. So we'll still get to see all our really close family again before we go!!
Me and the boys have all hired the full dinner jacket, wing collar shirt, dickie etc... should be a good suprise for everyone as we're usually to be found in jeans and t-shirts!!
A handy tip from my Missus for you ladies who may be prone to get a bit emotional is to get your eyelashes dyed, aparently saves your mascara running!!
Good luck & have a brill time - just thinking of leaving do's makes me all goosebumpy - enjoy yourselves & see you in Perth at the next meet up.

pockygoes
Forum Regular

moomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura about

hope you have a fantastic night, look forward to seeing the piccys
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

PHIZA

Have a good un, our is next Friday, post any pitfalls, mistakes etc that I should avoid!!

Will tell Mrs that tip about the mascara thing, however light hearted the night will be there will still be tears me thinks :scared:

Walla
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 5:21 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

just the odd 200?

I had 30 plus and laughed till I cried .......and cried

hope you had loads of fun and be sure to let us know how it goes.......we are waiting on the photos?
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Britishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Leaving Party Tonight!!

Well have a fantastic time all of you. Really jealous as we've still not submitted hubby's application but it shouldn't be far off now - thanks for the advice you gave us. Keep us posted on your trip and new life!
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Hope that you all have a great time.

Old Sep 3rd 2004, 8:13 pm
TOB
Forum Regular

TOB is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a wonderful time and good luck wherever you are going.

We should have been having our leaving party of the 16th October as we were booked to go on 4th November. Unfortunately we have had to postpone as only just sold our house! We are now going for a holiday/reckie in November and will hopefully be off permanently in March next year. already booked the leaving do for the 19th March, fingers crossed!!!

Best wishes TOB
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 8:28 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moomin
look forward to seeing the piccys
Yeah, have a great time.

I guess as I write this you'll all probably all be a bit legless by now!

Oh, and the piccies, we'll have the censored ones as well please!!!!!!

D D
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 10:29 pm
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Location: Was Wakefield, Now Bayside,Capalaba, Brisbane since 2004
Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future

good luck!!!!!!
we fly a week on tues and we are having our individual nights out with friends and also a bbq on the monday for our family before we fly on the tues,i am lucking forward to it and not at the same time......
where abouts are you going to in oz

leanne brook