leaving party

Old Jan 28th 2006, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

g-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to all
Default leaving party

hi everyone,

tonight is our leaving party , although i am really looking forward to it i am also dreading it and part of me wishes i never organised one, but i am sure it will be fab, i have made a decision not to drink so that might make it a little better

toni
Old Jan 28th 2006, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: leaving party

Hope you have a good time tonight ! Everyone seems to dread there leaving parties, but have a good time all the same !!
Plenty of beers & lots of tears......

( probably best to stay sober !!!)

All the best

Nicky & John
Old Jan 28th 2006, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: leaving party

Relax and have a great time. We were really glad we had one as we did a book for everyone to write their e-mails address in but by the time we got it back they had all left messages in saying how much they love us and will miss us.