leaving part 3!

Old Sep 11th 2004, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

invictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really nice
Default leaving part 3!

Hi Guys,

Yep I'm getting there! Leaving for Darwin on 15 Sept, just me and 2 kids, got caravan park booked for 2 weeks then gotta find house, job, schools etc., excited but nervous at the same time. Ex bringing furniture up beginning of Oct. Will spend my 40th birthday alone!!!!!!!!
Single Parenthood watch out here I come!@!@
Old Sep 11th 2004, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: leaving part 3!

Hi Good luck with your move. It does sound a scarey time for you, but a time that I hope will bring you lots of new opportunities and happiness.

From Katie
Old Sep 11th 2004, 10:14 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by invictia
Hi Guys,

Yep I'm getting there! Leaving for Darwin on 15 Sept, just me and 2 kids, got caravan park booked for 2 weeks then gotta find house, job, schools etc., excited but nervous at the same time. Ex bringing furniture up beginning of Oct. Will spend my 40th birthday alone!!!!!!!!

Scary for you, I know, but Im sure in the end it will be the best decision you will ever make in your life, for you and the kids. Good luck.

Love,
Lucy
x
Old Sep 12th 2004, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by invictia
Hi Guys,

Not long now!! just wanted to say good luck

Your very brave Dont think I`d have the gutts to do it solo with kids, hope all runs like clockwork.

Best of luck to you all

Sue2