Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

leaving for OZ in7 days

Wikiposts

leaving for OZ in7 days

Old Aug 13th 2006, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

Ant & Kev has a brilliant futureAnt & Kev has a brilliant futureAnt & Kev has a brilliant futureAnt & Kev has a brilliant futureAnt & Kev has a brilliant futureAnt & Kev has a brilliant future
Default leaving for OZ in7 days

Hi

We are leaving to go to WA on the 20th August and flying with emirates, anyone else flying then? All the nerves are setting in but we have been living like squatters for 2 weeks now and just need a good nights sleep . All our stuff went 2 weeks ago and we hae been left with 2 sun loungers and suitcases and a cooker, with 2 kids thats hard going.

Anyone arriving in Perth around that date or shortly before/after?

Antoinette
Old Aug 13th 2006, 12:28 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: leaving for OZ in7 days

Originally Posted by Ant & Kev
Hi

We are leaving to go to WA on the 20th August and flying with emirates, anyone else flying then? All the nerves are setting in but we have been living like squatters for 2 weeks now and just need a good nights sleep . All our stuff went 2 weeks ago and we hae been left with 2 sun loungers and suitcases and a cooker, with 2 kids thats hard going.

Antoinette
Have fun at the airport :scared:
Be worth it when you get here
Old Aug 13th 2006, 12:29 am
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Antoinette
Hi Antoinette

Just to say good luck! No turning back now... especially as all your stuff has already left! :-)

It will probably be the most stressful part of your life, but stay strong and work together as a team and you'll do it!

Perth starting to warm up a little, so don't be too worried if it's damp or cool(ish) when you arrive.

Neil.
Old Aug 13th 2006, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

Ant & Kev has a brilliant futureAnt & Kev has a brilliant futureAnt & Kev has a brilliant futureAnt & Kev has a brilliant futureAnt & Kev has a brilliant futureAnt & Kev has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by h2oskineil
Hi Antoinette

Just to say good luck! No turning back now... especially as all your stuff has already left! :-)

It will probably be the most stressful part of your life, but stay strong and work together as a team and you'll do it!

Perth starting to warm up a little, so don't be too worried if it's damp or cool(ish) when you arrive.

Neil.
Hi Neil

Thanks for the good luck, i'm sure i will need it especially at heathrow airport with 2 kids and no hand luggage(no games for them) :scared: .

I am a little nervous actually really nervous but I hear everyones really friendly in Perth and it is fairly easy to make friends.

I will bring my wooly jumper just incase.

Antoinette
Old Aug 13th 2006, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice

Hi Neil

Thanks for the good luck, i'm sure i will need it especially at heathrow airport with 2 kids and no hand luggage(no games for them) :scared: .

I am a little nervous actually really nervous but I hear everyones really friendly in Perth and it is fairly easy to make friends.

I will bring my wooly jumper just incase.

Antoinette
Good luck I remember when.All the excitmentof orgaizing everything now a reality.
Very hard at first but does get easier if you have kids in school easier making friends.
Good luck have a great flight.
Old Aug 13th 2006, 1:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Cool Re: leaving for OZ in7 days

Good Luck guys. We have been to Perth the last 2 years running it is amazing, the people are really friendly and you shall settle in no time! Sooo jealous wish it was us!

Best of luck and let us know how it is when you land

Amand and Phil xx