Reload this Page >

leaving for oz 25th june

Wikiposts

leaving for oz 25th june

Old May 28th 2003, 9:33 pm
Just Joined

sarn is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking leaving for oz 25th june

Hi we are a family of 4 going to Oz in June .Lee, Sar, Jade 10 and Reece 8. We are going to the Sunshine Coast. Never been to Oz before , any body any tips? Would like to make some friends!
Thanks

Last edited by sarn; Jun 16th 2003 at 9:45 pm.
Old May 28th 2003, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future
Default Re: leaving for oz 25th june

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sarn
Hi we are a family of 4 going to Oz in June .Lee, Sar, Jade 10 and Reece 8. We are going to the Sunshine Coast. Never been to Oz before , but have a brother there.

Any body got any tips for a stressful arrival. ?

arrive late at the airport
forget one passport (doesn't matter which)
fill the kids up on 'sunny delight/coke' just as you board the plane
take loads of sennapod just as the pilot switches on the 'fasten safety belt sign'
hide the odd wmd in your hand luggage

must be loads more ;-)

cheeers

richard
Old May 28th 2003, 10:17 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: leaving for oz 25th june

[QUOTE]Originally posted by r.bartlett
Originally posted by sarn
Hi we are a family of 4 going to Oz in June .Lee, Sar, Jade 10 and Reece 8. We are going to the Sunshine Coast. Never been to Oz before , but have a brother there.

Any body got any tips for a stressful arrival. ?

arrive late at the airport
forget one passport (doesn't matter which)
fill the kids up on 'sunny delight/coke' just as you board the plane
take loads of sennapod just as the pilot switches on the 'fasten safety belt sign'
hide the odd wmd in your hand luggage

must be loads more ;-)

cheeers

richard
Dare one of the kids to say "I have a bomb and I'm going to blow up the plane"
Old May 28th 2003, 11:02 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

You could forget the tickets!
Cause a bit of air rage by telling the person next to you they are invading your personal space by resting their arm on YOUR arm rest.
fill the overhead lockers with all your oversized hand luggage, so theres no room for anyone elses!
I'm sure theres loads more ways to arrived stressed aswell!!
Old May 28th 2003, 11:56 pm
Badge

Originally posted by h garrett
You could forget the tickets!
Cause a bit of air rage by telling the person next to you they are invading your personal space by resting their arm on YOUR arm rest.
fill the overhead lockers with all your oversized hand luggage, so theres no room for anyone elses!
I'm sure theres loads more ways to arrived stressed aswell!!
there are ways to LEAVE Aus stressed!!

have your visa number in your substantive visa NOT match the number in your passport - (clerical error)

therefore - when you ARRIVED - were in transit - have the air line official issue you with a 3 month ETA without telling you (he can't find any reference to *any* visa) you assume all is good...enter on that one ..again no one tells you..

Next time you leave Aus you'll be banned for 3 years...for overstaying..

happened to me!!! only time in my life i have got aggressive and nasty with the sort of people you should be really polite with!!

badgers