Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Leaving on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again!!!! La-la lalala

Leaving on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again!!!! La-la lalala

Old Feb 18th 2005, 3:27 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Leaving on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again!!!! La-la lalala

See yas - Brissie girls look out - Jack daniels and Coke lady landing in March! Computer goes off line today as we leave on Monday morning. 1st to USA for 10 days (see my sister in Miami), she 's bought us a 2 day cruise in Bahamas for a late honeymoon (with babysitting included by her!) Yipee! Then to Melbourne for 2 weeks and onto Brisbane - Hinterland to set up for good---ARGH! I can't believe this is all happening! Thanks for the support and laughs. Debsy and Scissors - hope to meet you soon! Will be back on line and of March ish hopefully - to find out when the next Brissy girls drinking sesh will be! Thanks to eveyone and best wishes to you all. For those who are waiting visas to go - panic now as it all happens too fast to panic later - go on - go pack now! Love to all, Colette (alias Colin Farrels Beanie - Nurseswhisperingverses), Lez, Derren (6) and Jadyn (3) xxx
Old Feb 18th 2005, 3:59 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leaving on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again!!!! La-la lalala

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
See yas - Brissie girls look out - Jack daniels and Coke lady landing in March! Computer goes off line today as we leave on Monday morning. 1st to USA for 10 days (see my sister in Miami), she 's bought us a 2 day cruise in Bahamas for a late honeymoon (with babysitting included by her!) Yipee! Then to Melbourne for 2 weeks and onto Brisbane - Hinterland to set up for good---ARGH! I can't believe this is all happening! Thanks for the support and laughs. Debsy and Scissors - hope to meet you soon! Will be back on line and of March ish hopefully - to find out when the next Brissy girls drinking sesh will be! Thanks to eveyone and best wishes to you all. For those who are waiting visas to go - panic now as it all happens too fast to panic later - go on - go pack now! Love to all, Colette (alias Colin Farrels Beanie - Nurseswhisperingverses), Lez, Derren (6) and Jadyn (3) xxx
oooooo how exciting!!!!!! Have a fab time on your belated honeymoon before you hit the brissy girls drinking club!! ........save me a seat

Petra
Old Feb 18th 2005, 4:03 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Leaving on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again!!!! La-la lalala

Excellent news!!!! What a fab place for a honeymoon!!!!

Good luck on setting yourself up in Brisbane. Hope to see you at the Drinking nights out - when I finally get there!!!!

Shell
Old Feb 18th 2005, 4:45 pm
Just Joined

Pjay79 will become famous soon enoughPjay79 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by shecha
Excellent news!!!! What a fab place for a honeymoon!!!!

Good luck on setting yourself up in Brisbane. Hope to see you at the Drinking nights out - when I finally get there!!!!

Shell
Good Luck with everything and enjoy the cruise.

Would love to be part of the Brissy Drinking nights out when I finally get there and pop this baby out (don't want to think about that part)

Anyway have an excellent time
Old Feb 18th 2005, 5:17 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great journey. Should see you Brissie way later in the year.
Old Feb 18th 2005, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope im singing the same song soon lol. Have a fantastic time and good luck for when you get there. All the best