Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Leaving on Friday

Leaving on Friday

Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:22 pm

NKSK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Leaving on Friday

Not sure how much more access I'll get to this site over the next few days - it's all getting a bit hectic! I leave for Perth this Friday (8th) - family follow in a month. (Is it me or does everyone get the feeling that we're like lemmings, slowly edging towards the edge of the cliff before leaping off?) :scared:

Just wanted to say thankyou to all - present and past members of BE - names that spring to mind - sackofspuds (because I can relate to all of your worries!!), ABC Diamond, merlot, bridie, badge, Mrs Dagboy, Soi Oz, Larissa, Michellemac etc etc. Fabulous advice - and truly altruistic.

And of course good luck to Jim2004 (- if ever a guy deserved PR for determination.... !)

Thanks for all of the advice - I do really want to give something back to those of you who have yet to leave the UK. Stay tuned!

Those up for the Perth meet - see you on Friday 15th!
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:25 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leaving on Friday

altruistic.

good luck for the future, and what the hell does 'altruistic' mean?

not that i'm thick of course.......

anon