Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

leave on the 25th august

leave on the 25th august

Old Aug 2nd 2006, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

neiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to all
Default leave on the 25th august

Well thats it the packers come round on the 10th we are staying with family til we fly out on the 25th august havin 3 days in singapore then land in perth on the 29th have villa booked for the first month in mindarie then looking for a 6 month rental in either joodalup,clarkson or kinross we think.
I didnt think i would be this nervous but i am sh###ing myself .have i done the right thing for the family will the boys settle in twins of 5 and a 7 yearold who is very shy hoping this could be the making of him cabt go through life wrapping him on cotton wool .
Any body who has any advice or would like to meet up and share there knowlege or even just a beer would be great.
neil and lesley :scared:
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 6:55 pm
dcm
Account Closed

dcm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: leave on the 25th august

Originally Posted by neiluk
Well thats it the packers come round on the 10th we are staying with family til we fly out on the 25th august havin 3 days in singapore then land in perth on the 29th have villa booked for the first month in mindarie then looking for a 6 month rental in either joodalup,clarkson or kinross we think.
I didnt think i would be this nervous but i am sh###ing myself .have i done the right thing for the family will the boys settle in twins of 5 and a 7 yearold who is very shy hoping this could be the making of him cabt go through life wrapping him on cotton wool .
Any body who has any advice or would like to meet up and share there knowlege or even just a beer would be great.
neil and lesley :scared:

We fly out to the sunshine coast via penang/KL on 19th August - i still can't believe its so close - can't imagine that in 3 weeks we will be there!!!!!
nice to see someone else feeling as nervous as I am now its time to go. I'm sure once we all get there it will be ok

debbie