Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Leap Year..... I asked

Leap Year..... I asked

Old Feb 29th 2004, 8:09 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Teach & Mr-Teach-to-be!!!
Old Feb 29th 2004, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

Carol in Oz is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Congratulations to all!!
Love to start the day with a good news story!!
Old Feb 29th 2004, 8:16 pm
Anti- Mike Member

Glenn2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know it's a leap year, but i still asked, she said 'Baaa baa baa where's your wellies then?'
In the shed I said.

Well go and get the ba-ba-ba- things then

Ok said I, off I go into the shed, looking for my wellies.
Searching high and low looking for those darn green wellies.

I could not find them anywhere.

Feeling slightly sad at the prospect that my future sheep i mean wife would say no to marriage, I decided to go inside and get my gun, and blow her

nose with the tissue I had in my other hand

If you have read this to the end you must be bored.
Old Feb 29th 2004, 8:17 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!! you brave woman
Old Feb 29th 2004, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Swaffy will become famous soon enoughSwaffy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Leap Year..... I asked

Originally posted by teach
Well I asked Andrew to marry me this morning as it's a leap year. He told me I'd been watching too many TV programmes, lol.
We had been away for the weekend and he suggested stopping on the way home. I am now the very proud owner of a white gold diamond solitaire ring. Yipee!!!
Anyone else ask?

Sarah
ahh crongrats, how lovely!
Old Feb 29th 2004, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Teach! Hope that NOOSR get a move on now!
Old Feb 29th 2004, 9:05 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!!!!

How cool, you asking! Never heard of that leap year thing!

Hey, btw, I have a white gold ring with a diamond too!

Simone
Old Feb 29th 2004, 9:13 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Good on ya as they say here.
Old Feb 29th 2004, 9:46 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Well I asked Andrew to marry me this morning as it's a leap year. He told me I'd been watching too many TV programmes, lol.
We had been away for the weekend and he suggested stopping on the way home. I am now the very proud owner of a white gold diamond solitaire ring. Yipee!!!
Anyone else ask?

Sarah
:PARTY:

Congratulations
Old Feb 29th 2004, 9:53 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations from Cornwall too.

Takes me back to when Bix da Boss proposed to me and I thought she was on her knees begging forgiveness for burning me pasty
Old Mar 1st 2004, 5:27 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you all for your best wishes. I will get school digital camera out tomorrow and try and get a piccie on here for you.

Sarah
Old Mar 1st 2004, 5:35 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Thank you all for your best wishes. I will get school digital camera out tomorrow and try and get a piccie on here for you.

Sarah
Only just spotted this thread: many congrats Teach & the Future Mr Teach, that's terrific news!! Looking forward to seeing pic of the ring, too!

Wow, all these proposals - must be something in the water!!

Anya (married nearly 4 years & very happy... been together 14 years, so took a while to get around to it )
Old Mar 1st 2004, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

sunny_samantha is on a distinguished road

Just wanted to add my CONGRATULATIONS! Best wishes to you.
Susan
Old Mar 1st 2004, 6:08 pm
Just Joined

Welsh Wonder is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Sarah

We got engaged 8 years ago on the leap day so it brings back fond memories.

As our birthdays are on the same day (9 years difference though) we got married later that year so now at the beginning of July we have a triple celebration......not recommended as then you end up organising all the suprises and at the end of a hectic day you then realise it was in fact your birthday as well! but he made up for it on my 30th so I'll let him off!

So good on you, we're 8 years down the road and still madly in love.
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

MaryMc is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!
I asked my hubby 24 years ago
Best thing I ever did!

MaryMc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.