Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

in-laws first flight from uk

in-laws first flight from uk

Old Dec 30th 2004, 12:58 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default in-laws first flight from uk

The in-laws have just gone to book their flights, the first date available was 18th feb, something to do they where told with the tidal wave in Indonisia and planes being taken to help the aid relief.
Just thought I would let you know that flights may be a little hit and miss for a while.
Jenny
Old Dec 30th 2004, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

tractor boy will become famous soon enoughtractor boy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: in-laws first flight from uk

Originally Posted by jensteve
The in-laws have just gone to book their flights, the first date available was 18th feb, something to do they where told with the tidal wave in Indonisia and planes being taken to help the aid relief.
Just thought I would let you know that flights may be a little hit and miss for a while.
Jenny
Do you know the difference between in-laws and outlaws?

Outlaws are wanted!