Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

lavender seeds in cleanser... can't take it with me?

lavender seeds in cleanser... can't take it with me?

Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default lavender seeds in cleanser... can't take it with me?

I've just realised that my Lush 'Angels on bare skin' face cleanser (it's like putty with ground almonds) has whole lavender seedy bits in.... so can I assume that I won't be allowed to take it with me to Australia?
Old Jun 9th 2007, 5:05 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: lavender seeds in cleanser... can't take it with me?

Originally Posted by eddie007
I've just realised that my Lush 'Angels on bare skin' face cleanser (it's like putty with ground almonds) has whole lavender seedy bits in.... so can I assume that I won't be allowed to take it with me to Australia?
You can buy some here. There are Lush shops all over.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

sam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nice

Originally Posted by eddie007
YOU COULD TAKE IT WITH YOU AND LET THEM KNOW AT CUSTOMS WHEN YOU FILL IN THE FORM DON'T HIDE THAT YOU HAVE IT AND THEY MAY /MAY NOT LET YOU HAVE IT ! i would have thought that with other chemicals that go into making it you wouldn't be able to do much with it anyway! ALL THEY WILL DO IS TAKE IT OFF YOU THEY WONT ARREST YOU! well as long as you dont try to pull a fast 1! ha ha ha
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

they don't make angels on bare skin in Australia, I checked on the Aus website.... will have to risk throwing myself on the mercy of the border control people, or perhaps I could spend the entire flight picking lavender seeds out of my cleanser?
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam mick kurt
YOU COULD TAKE IT WITH YOU AND LET THEM KNOW AT CUSTOMS WHEN YOU FILL IN THE FORM DON'T HIDE THAT YOU HAVE IT AND THEY MAY /MAY NOT LET YOU HAVE IT ! i would have thought that with other chemicals that go into making it you wouldn't be able to do much with it anyway! ALL THEY WILL DO IS TAKE IT OFF YOU THEY WONT ARREST YOU! well as long as you dont try to pull a fast 1! ha ha ha
thats right. just declare it at customs. The worst that will happen is they will take it off you.