Laundry

Old May 19th 2005, 1:30 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Laundry

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
No but there should be , to discuss the merits of washing laundry using desalinated water (a topic which we have only touched on so far)

Did you know, its illegal to hang your washing out on your balcony in the UAE ???

Fact

Does anyone know which is the best washer dryer Combo ?

Normally I go for seperates as it gives me greater freedom, but i know its environmentally wrong

I also need a machine with a larger capacity drum.

As a frequent bed-wetter, i often have to wash my sheets,covers and pillow cases in one go.
(this is due to a high concetration of amonia in my urine due to my medication)

thoughts...anyone ??
One of the best large capacity drum machines is the Hoover 'Dirty Sod' range, widely used in hospitals - sneak down to the Hospital Utility room to get specifications - don't they do your laundry for you? - or is it part of your rehabilitation regime?
Old May 19th 2005, 1:37 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
One of the best large capacity drum machines is the Hoover 'Dirty Sod' range, widely used in hospitals - sneak down to the Hospital Utility room to get specifications - don't they do your laundry for you? - or is it part of your rehabilitation regime?
Thanks again for your input CG.

Unfortunatley I cannot sneak anywhere. I am under constant supervision as i have been deemed a danger to myself, and the public at large.

They are hoping me interacting on forums will rebuild my social skills, and the electroshock treatment will stop me suffering from what my handlers call "the rage"
Old May 19th 2005, 1:40 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey JD the next time you get one of your 'rages'. stick your hands in the bowl with your dirty washing and heypresto, all done.

Louise

p.s make sure you wash off the aques (? spelling) cream first though :scared:
Old May 19th 2005, 1:41 pm
Account Closed

Thanks again for your input CG.

Unfortunatley I cannot sneak anywhere. I am under constant supervision as i have been deemed a danger to myself, and the public at large.

They are hoping me interacting on forums will rebuild my social skills, and the electroshock treatment will stop me suffering from what my handlers call "the rage"
Are you aware that I am a Psychiatric nurse? - hence my interest - surely they let you do a bit of hand-washing?

Nothing like rubbing through your smalls to relieve tension
Old May 19th 2005, 1:43 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Are you aware that I am a Psychiatric nurse? - hence my interest - surely they let you do a bit of hand-washing?

Nothing like rubbing through your smalls to relieve tension
Im not allowed.. Everytime im unbound I have a compelling urge to masterbate.

I have to sleep wearing boxing gloves
Old May 19th 2005, 1:44 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe they should find you a part time job in a sausage factory, the output would increase tenfold.
Old May 19th 2005, 1:48 pm
Account Closed

OMG - that is why you have no hairs there!! you have rubbed it all away!

Not sure how to spell alopeca

Bald fact
Old May 19th 2005, 1:49 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by louise4
Maybe they should find you a part time job in a sausage factory, the output would increase tenfold.
Again..another good idea, but I have hygene issues which will discount me from working in close contact with foodstuff, children,adults or animals.

I can feel the valium,Litium and Tamazapan kicking in now....wooooooow.

I feel so much better when the guards arnt pointing the stun guns at me..puts me off my typing
Old May 19th 2005, 1:50 pm
forever hopeful

OMG - that is why you have no hairs there!! you have rubbed it all away!

Not sure how to spell alopeca

Bald fact
Either that or they all got riped out when he finaly took off his underpants.
Old May 19th 2005, 1:50 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louise4
Hi Louise

Is there any input from the UK side of laundry?

btw, I've just had a shower, JD made me piss myself LOL

I've washed the dirties on a 60 cycle, no pre wash. LOL.
Old May 19th 2005, 1:53 pm
forever hopeful

Originally Posted by walla1
Hi Louise

Hi Walla1, no input only questions.

Why DO they wash in cold water

How do they get stuff dry in winter with no heating and too tight (not all i hasten to add) to use the tumbler

Why oh Why can't they sell persil non bio and confort pure
Old May 19th 2005, 1:54 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by walla1
Hi Louise

I agree, lets get back on topic.
UK Laundry...Is proctor and Gamble truely a detergent Giant in the UK, or does Lever still have a decent market share in the british isles???

thoughts......anyone...anyone ???
Old May 19th 2005, 1:55 pm
forever hopeful

Old May 19th 2005, 1:56 pm
Banned

Dirk Gently has a brilliant futureDirk Gently has a brilliant futureDirk Gently has a brilliant futureDirk Gently has a brilliant futureDirk Gently has a brilliant futureDirk Gently has a brilliant futureDirk Gently has a brilliant future

It works the opposite for me, boxing gloves just get me going, I think its the sweat soaked leather.

I have to take them off before I can sleep,

Dirk
Old May 19th 2005, 1:57 pm
Account Closed

JD, just noticed this - it may be of interest to you...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295440

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.