Laundry

Old May 19th 2005, 1:09 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Re: Laundry

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Because they test it on little bunnies by pippeting it into their eyes and orifices ????

No CG NO!! tell me this isnt so. !!

I have to google this immediately....

Not bunnies, the fluffy area that most people have and you don't!
Old May 19th 2005, 1:10 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee
he's had crabs LOL.

He's used that much Hydrocortizone cream he's burned all his curllies off. LOL.
Old May 19th 2005, 1:12 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL
But seriously, I have heard that it makes the area very soft and silky, and it also helps to avoid static.

Cas
Old May 19th 2005, 1:12 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by walla1
he's had crabs LOL.

Cant test fluffy on him then can they, shame it might have cleared the crabs up
Old May 19th 2005, 1:13 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for putting my mind at rest JayDee.

I could not find anything on the web... and i could feel a fit coming on.

Im glad my webcam is not on, imagine my horror if others could see me with my adrenaline shot...strapping myself down with my restraints !!!!
Old May 19th 2005, 1:15 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
he's had crabs LOL.

Slander.

Everyone know i practice safe sex

Fact
Old May 19th 2005, 1:15 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not joking, I'm pissing myself laughing here
Old May 19th 2005, 1:16 pm
Up in the air

are we done here.?? might wonder back to the ME or Lounge....
Old May 19th 2005, 1:18 pm
Account Closed

Why - is there a Laundry thread in the ME??
Old May 19th 2005, 1:19 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

No no don't go and leave us, this is sooo funny, I have just turned down a fillet steak (a not tested on animals vege fillet steak of course) to stay here reading this.

It'l be moved to the lounge shortly anyway
Old May 19th 2005, 1:21 pm
Account Closed

No no don't go and leave us, this is sooo funny, I have just turned down a fillet steak (a not tested on animals vege fillet steak of course) to stay here reading this.

It'l be moved to the lounge shortly anyway
There is already one there
Old May 19th 2005, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

island.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant future

Hello Island Girl, I have just telephoned my uncle in Perth, and he said that yes, they have both Biological and non-biological powers (various brands)

However, I cannot possibly comment on other parts of Australia.

Where about are you moving to and I can find out. Walla1 has sent me a list of all the consumer helpline numbers and i can call on your behalf.

Kind Regards
Jd
thanks jd, we are going to wollongong just south of sydney.
Old May 19th 2005, 1:24 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Why - is there a Laundry thread in the ME??
No but there should be , to discuss the merits of washing laundry using desalinated water (a topic which we have only touched on so far)

Did you know, its illegal to hang your washing out on your balcony in the UAE ???

Fact

Does anyone know which is the best washer dryer Combo ?

Normally I go for seperates as it gives me greater freedom, but i know its environmentally wrong

I also need a machine with a larger capacity drum.

As a frequent bed-wetter, i often have to wash my sheets,covers and pillow cases in one go.
(this is due to a high concentration of amonia in my urine due to my medication)

thoughts...anyone ??

Last edited by Jammy_Dodgers; May 19th 2005 at 1:27 pm.
Old May 19th 2005, 1:27 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by island.girl
thanks jd, we are going to wollongong just south of sydney.
No problem Island Girl.

I have just called there free-phone numbers and have been told that they cover every market from industrial(mildly toxic) cleaners all the way down to ph balanced detergents for newborns or those with sensitive skin.

They have even offered to send out free samples for your perusal once you arrive in OZ.
Regards
JD
Old May 19th 2005, 1:29 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Very funny guys. PMSL.

Louise

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.