Laundry

Old May 19th 2005, 11:37 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Laundry

Im sorry for posting here (as im not in Australia, nor am i Australian)

However, i was searching the forums for laundry related posts.

Here in Dubai its hard to find any "household brands" of detergents. I have tried various Middle Eastern brands but they aggravate my hives.

I really miss the smell of Alpine Forest and Summer Meadows..............can anyone help?????
Perhaps an Australian company thats willing to exploit the gap in the market here in the ME

Your Hopefully
JD
Old May 19th 2005, 11:39 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

Here in Dubai its hard to find any "household brands" of detergents. I have tried various Middle Eastern brands but they aggravate my hives.

I really miss the smell of Alpine Forest and Summer Meadows..............can anyone help?????
Perhaps an Australian company thats willing to exploit the gap in the market here in the ME

Your Hopefully
JD

Sorry pal you'll have to keep on itching
Old May 19th 2005, 11:39 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Your Hopefully
JD
Hi JD and welcome to the Oz forum!!

I can't answer your question but I'm sure someone could help. LOL.
Old May 19th 2005, 11:44 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
Hi JD and welcome to the Oz forum!!

I can't answer your question but I'm sure someone could help. LOL.
Thank you Walla for your warm welcome to the Oz forum.

As you are located in Oz, please could you post me the consumer helpline numbers for Lenor,Surf,Ariel and Daz if possible.

Bold would be ideal, as it negates the need for seperate fabric softener, and apparently represents excellent value for money against buying seperate power and conditioner.

You assistance would be greatly appreciately as i am running low on Hydrocortizone creme
Old May 19th 2005, 11:47 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Sorry pal you'll have to keep on itching
Hi fraser

I've been away from the UK for about 9 months now and I've forgotten the brands from there already!! LOL.

I can just about remember DAZ. LOL.
Old May 19th 2005, 11:49 am
Keeping it fairly real

As you are located in Oz, please could you post me the consumer helpline numbers for Lenor,Surf,Ariel and Daz if possible.

Bold would be ideal, as it negates the need for seperate fabric softener, and apparently represents excellent value for money against buying seperate power and conditioner.

You assistance would be greatly appreciately as i am running low on Hydrocortizone creme
no worries JD (we say that a lot in Australia)

maybe ABC can help with your questions?

Hydrocortizone cream? Isn't that for crabs? LOL.
Old May 19th 2005, 11:49 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Please stop it, honestly my sides are hurting from laughing so hard.
Old May 19th 2005, 11:50 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry but this a serious forum for those that wish to gather information about living in Australia..............

Have you not tried drycleaning
Old May 19th 2005, 11:55 am
Up in the air

no worries JD (we say that a lot in Australia)

maybe ABC can help with your questions?

Hydrocortizone cream? Isn't that for crabs? LOL.
Walla, thank you for showing an interest in my delicate skin condition.

I suffer from Alopecia of the genitalia..which, in non-medical terms means i have hair loss of the pubic mass.

Therefore, i do not suffer from the affliction of crabs

However.. It does sting when i pee........any thoughts there my learned Ozzie friend
Old May 19th 2005, 11:56 am

It does sting when i pee........any thoughts there my learned Ozzie friend

Don't drink too much beer
Old May 19th 2005, 12:00 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by fraser
I'm sorry but this a serious forum for those that wish to gather information about living in Australia..............

Have you not tried drycleaning
drycleaning his genetalia? are you mad or something LOL.
Old May 19th 2005, 12:02 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Walla, thank you for showing an interest in my delicate skin condition.

I suffer from Alopecia of the genitalia..which, in non-medical terms means i have hair loss of the pubic mass.

Therefore, i do not suffer from the affliction of crabs

However.. It does sting when i pee........any thoughts there my learned Ozzie friend

I know there are a few nurses on here, they may be able to help.

I'm an expert at laundry but NOT genital or other diseases LOL.
Old May 19th 2005, 12:07 pm
Up in the air

I know there are a few nurses on here, they may be able to help.

I'm an expert at laundry but NOT genital or other diseases LOL.
Im hoping that the stinging sensation i experience and the open sores are an effect of the cheaply branded local washing powders.

Also, as i live in the Persian gulf, all our water comes from desalination plants. how do i find out if the water here is hard or soft ? and how do i find out how many cups of washing powder to use with each wash ??
They only display the manufacturers recommendations for hard and soft NOT desalinated sea water

I have tested the water with litmus paper, and suprisingly the water is close to Ph5.5 .

anyone ???
Old May 19th 2005, 12:12 pm
Up in the air

Did you know...
In 1903 Professor Herman Giessler and Dr Herman Bauer from Stuttgart produced the world's first soap powder with a bleaching agent – Persil.

Fact
Old May 19th 2005, 12:18 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Im hoping that the stinging sensation i experience and the open sores are an effect of the cheaply branded local washing powders.

Also, as i live in the Persian gulf, all our water comes from desalination plants. how do i find out if the water here is hard or soft ? and how do i find out how many cups of washing powder to use with each wash ??
They only display the manufacturers recommendations for hard and soft NOT desalinated sea water

I have tested the water with litmus paper, and suprisingly the water is close to Ph5.5 .

anyone ???
Desalination plants eh? we are getting one of them in Perth, not a lot of people know that.

read the instructions on the box for the amount of powder you need, ABC will answer the rest I'm sure...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.