Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The last time i saw debbiemc......

The last time i saw debbiemc......

Old Jun 20th 2005, 9:47 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Talking debbiemc's hen night......

posted this in the lounge, but no-one looked at it!!!

the last time i saw debbiemc.....
....she was plastered finger tip to shoulder, both arms, in bright pink scotchcast, and was looking for some poor unsuspecting young man to give her a hen night kiss!!!! Having just downed FOUR GINS (I will thank jo for that later debs...) she valiantly allowed her friends to cover her in the pink plaster cast.....what a game girl!!!

lol.....it was actually friday night on debbies hen night....she gets married this week!!

just wanted to say debs......hope you have a lovely wedding and I look forward to catching up with you again soon......friday was a great night - i was on an early saturday so i went at 11 while you were in the loo! - but had a fab time!

note to everyone else - DONT EVER LET ORTHOPAEDIC NURSES OUT ON YOUR HEN NIGHT(especially paediatric ones!) OR YOU WILL END UP COVERED IN DAYGLO PLASTER CAST!!!!!!

lots of love debs.....

suexxx

Last edited by tiredwithtwins; Jun 20th 2005 at 10:07 am.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 10:10 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: debbiemc's hen night......

Okay.....I admit to reading your post Sue

....and good luck Debs
Old Jun 20th 2005, 2:54 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Re: debbiemc's hen night......

Originally Posted by Bix
Okay.....I admit to reading your post Sue

....and good luck Debs
Have a great wedding Debs.

Ant and his mates did this to their mate who got married last year, But they plastered a glass in his hand and kept filling it up with nasty drinks all night and he had no chioce but to drink them

Kala