Reload this Page >

last thread for a while !

last thread for a while !

Old Sep 8th 2002, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough
Talking last thread for a while !

Hi all
Well computer is being packed up tonight , and the container comes tomorrow!!!! Been running around alday trying to do last bits and bobs,thought we had done nearly all of it , until today,when we found loads to pack. But anyway seems to be there now . So will try to log in before we go in october from family computers. Thanks to you all you have all been great.
Speak again soon Joanne , Paul ,Scott & Shawnie
Old Sep 8th 2002, 9:26 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: last thread for a while !

Originally posted by jopaulss:
Hi all
Well computer is being packed up tonight , and the container comes tomorrow!!!! Been running around alday trying to do last bits and bobs,thought we had done nearly all of it , until today,when we found loads to pack. But anyway seems to be there now . So will try to log in before we go in october from family computers. Thanks to you all you have all been great.
good luck luvvies!!!!!!

see ya at the weekend!!
Old Sep 8th 2002, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

rday will become famous soon enough

safe journey
rday
Old Sep 8th 2002, 10:09 pm
les
Forum Regular

les is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all
Rock and or roll hope its what you wanted good luck and farwell
Old Sep 8th 2002, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of Luck, sooooooo excited for you, see you next week!
Sue
Old Sep 9th 2002, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

ywoods is an unknown quantity at this point

See you next week and see you on the weekend???!?!!?? Somthing going on that I dont know about?!?!?!?!

Good luck

Yvonne

5 days til we leave, 7 til we arrive. WATCH OUT MELBOURNE

Hi all
Old Sep 9th 2002, 7:53 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ywoods:
See you next week and see you on the weekend???!?!!?? Somthing going on that I dont know about?!?!?!?!

Good luck

Yvonne

yeah Yvonne,

We're having a get together....me sue and joanne and families....u could come but i know u will be soooo busy.....i think we told you about it when we were on msn thingy didnt we??
this site has been so cool already for me, having met...physically as well as 'virtually', lots of people, who have been helpful in times of stress

:scared:

so yep im looking forward to the weekend...
Old Sep 9th 2002, 8:15 am
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold

Safe journey and try not to stress too much

Looking forward to your future posts

Paula
Old Sep 9th 2002, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

Debbie is an unknown quantity at this point

All the best to you and your family Jo. Wishing you lots of happiness for the future.

Debbie & family xxx
Old Sep 9th 2002, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: last thread for a while !

Good luck guys. My sis and hubbie arrived in Perth Friday and they have already bought a house in Duncraig!! They are so happy. Dont foget that party when we finally get there.

All the best.

Nicky, Deano and Kaelan
xxxx

Hi all
Old Sep 9th 2002, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

poggle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by NickyTurner:
Good luck guys. My sis and hubbie arrived in Perth Friday and they have already bought a house in Duncraig!! They are so happy. Dont foget that party when we finally get there.

All the best.

Nicky, Deano and Kaelan
xxxx

Hi Jo and family!

Good luck and safe journey! hope all goes well for you and the family in 'oz'! let us know how you get on!

best wishes
Old Sep 9th 2002, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

ywoods is an unknown quantity at this point

*sob* no you never mentioned it, but please, dont worry about it.. I think I have a plane to catch!!! Þ *runs*

Yvonne

Originally posted by yvsie:

yeah Yvonne,

We're having a get together....me sue and joanne and families....u could come but i know u will be soooo busy.....i think we told you about it when we were on msn thingy didnt we??
this site has been so cool already for me, having met...physically as well as 'virtually', lots of people, who have been helpful in times of stress

:scared:

so yep im looking forward to the weekend...