British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   last thread for a while ! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/last-thread-while-111141/)

jopaulss Sep 8th 2002 7:44 pm

last thread for a while !

Hi all
Well computer is being packed up tonight , and the container comes tomorrow!!!! Been running around alday trying to do last bits and bobs,thought we had done nearly all of it , until today,when we found loads to pack. But anyway seems to be there now . So will try to log in before we go in october from family computers. Thanks to you all you have all been great.
Speak again soon Joanne , Paul ,Scott & Shawnie:D

yvsie Sep 8th 2002 9:26 pm

Re: last thread for a while !

Originally posted by jopaulss:
Hi all
Well computer is being packed up tonight , and the container comes tomorrow!!!! Been running around alday trying to do last bits and bobs,thought we had done nearly all of it , until today,when we found loads to pack. But anyway seems to be there now . So will try to log in before we go in october from family computers. Thanks to you all you have all been great.
good luck luvvies!!!!!!

see ya at the weekend!!

rday Sep 8th 2002 9:44 pm

safe journey
rday

les Sep 8th 2002 10:09 pm

Hi all
Rock and or roll hope its what you wanted good luck and farwell

SuzeM Sep 8th 2002 10:19 pm

Best of Luck, sooooooo excited for you, see you next week!
Sue

ywoods Sep 9th 2002 6:35 am

See you next week and see you on the weekend???!?!!?? Somthing going on that I dont know about?!?!?!?!

Good luck :D

Yvonne :)

5 :eek: days til we leave, 7 til we arrive. WATCH OUT MELBOURNE

Hi all

yvsie Sep 9th 2002 7:53 am

Originally posted by ywoods:
See you next week and see you on the weekend???!?!!?? Somthing going on that I dont know about?!?!?!?!

Good luck :D

yeah Yvonne,

We're having a get together....me sue and joanne and families....u could come but i know u will be soooo busy.....i think we told you about it when we were on msn thingy didnt we??
this site has been so cool already for me, having met...physically as well as 'virtually', lots of people, who have been helpful in times of stress

:scared:

so yep im looking forward to the weekend...

Watt Dabney Sep 9th 2002 8:15 am

Safe journey and try not to stress too much :D

Looking forward to your future posts

Paula

Debbie Sep 9th 2002 10:09 am

All the best to you and your family Jo. Wishing you lots of happiness for the future.

Debbie & family xxx

Grub Sep 9th 2002 1:44 pm

Good luck guys. My sis and hubbie arrived in Perth Friday and they have already bought a house in Duncraig!! They are so happy. Dont foget that party when we finally get there.

All the best.

Nicky, Deano and Kaelan
xxxx

Hi all

poggle Sep 9th 2002 8:30 pm

Originally posted by NickyTurner:
Good luck guys. My sis and hubbie arrived in Perth Friday and they have already bought a house in Duncraig!! They are so happy. Dont foget that party when we finally get there.

All the best.

Nicky, Deano and Kaelan
xxxx

Hi Jo and family!

Good luck and safe journey! hope all goes well for you and the family in 'oz'! let us know how you get on!

best wishes

ywoods Sep 9th 2002 8:35 pm

*sob* no you never mentioned it, but please, dont worry about it.. I think I have a plane to catch!!! :oÞ *runs*

Originally posted by yvsie:

yeah Yvonne,

We're having a get together....me sue and joanne and families....u could come but i know u will be soooo busy.....i think we told you about it when we were on msn thingy didnt we??
this site has been so cool already for me, having met...physically as well as 'virtually', lots of people, who have been helpful in times of stress

:scared:

so yep im looking forward to the weekend...