Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Last Post tootdetootdetoot

Last Post tootdetootdetoot

Old Feb 18th 2004, 2:10 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough
Default Last Post tootdetootdetoot

Right guys - a last good bye before the computer goes into its sleeping bag for the long journey - thanks for everything and all the goodbyes and good lucks you have already given me.

See you when I get there!

A very happy (knackered) and excited Pollster!!

Old Feb 18th 2004, 2:12 pm
WBB

Default Re: Last Post tootdetootdetoot

Originally posted by Pollster
Right guys - a last good bye before the computer goes into its sleeping bag for the long journey - thanks for everything and all the goodbyes and good lucks you have already given me.

good on ya poll, you got there in the end......safe journey and check in with us when you get there.

Old Feb 18th 2004, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road

Take it easy P.

Have a good trip.
Old Feb 18th 2004, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Wish you all the best Pollster for a safe trip and a happy new life 'on the other side'.

Good Luck
HP
Old Feb 18th 2004, 2:20 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Safe Journey Pollster (and Mr Pollster also)
Old Feb 18th 2004, 2:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Best wishes Pollster
safe & happy trip
hugs
rach & family xx
Old Feb 18th 2004, 2:28 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeya!!!

Simone
Old Feb 18th 2004, 2:32 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Keep us updated!!! Good luck and happy lives!
Old Feb 18th 2004, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

bazfer is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck Pollster.
enjoy the slleeeeeeeeep!
Old Feb 18th 2004, 3:43 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Ta Ta. Have a good un.
Old Feb 18th 2004, 3:55 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Good luck and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 18th 2004, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Have a nice journey Pollster. Don't forget to keep us updated.
Old Feb 18th 2004, 5:19 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

good luck!!!!!!!
see you the other side!!!!!!!

sue
Old Feb 18th 2004, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

sven37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Break a leg Poll.....:)

Have a fantastic time.....

Best of luck,
Sherry & Gang x
Old Feb 18th 2004, 5:44 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck,
Bring a fan it's HOT over there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.