British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   The Last Post (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/last-post-456689/)

avroncotton Jun 8th 2007 1:07 am

The Last Post

Hi All

Havn't been on here for a while and I thought that I would post this last thread. Yesterday me, my wife and eldest son joined the baby and became Australian Citizens. It was a very proud day for me; something that i have wanted for a long time. I took my oath with deep sincerity. We finished the day off with all our friends over for a barbie and drinks. We had a really good day!

I first started using this forum back in the UK and then I have passed on some advice from the other side of the fence, and have found it very useful and rewarding. However, I will get on with my Aussie life now and stop wittering on here.

To everyone who is in the UK trying there hardest to get here I wish you the very best of luck. And to all those who are already here in Australia: where a smile on your face every day because you're in THE LUCKY COUNTRY!

Tony

framac Jun 8th 2007 1:21 am

Re: The Last Post

Originally Posted by avroncotton (Post 4887793)
Hi All

Havn't been on here for a while and I thought that I would post this last thread. Yesterday me, my wife and eldest son joined the baby and became Australian Citizens. It was a very proud day for me; something that i have wanted for a long time. I took my oath with deep sincerity. We finished the day off with all our friends over for a barbie and drinks. We had a really good day!

I first started using this forum back in the UK and then I have passed on some advice from the other side of the fence, and have found it very useful and rewarding. However, I will get on with my Aussie life now and stop wittering on here.

To everyone who is in the UK trying there hardest to get here I wish you the very best of luck. And to all those who are already here in Australia: where a smile on your face every day because you're in THE LUCKY COUNTRY!

Tony

All the best Tony and good luck:thumbsup:

Bishop3912 Jun 8th 2007 8:31 pm

Hi All

Tony

Good Luck with your new life Tony and congrats on becoming a "true" Ozzie!

Scrawni 2 Jun 8th 2007 8:35 pm

Have a fab life and hope that it is all you dreamed it would be :thumbsup:

Mandy

THE TURNER CLAN Jun 9th 2007 7:12 am

Thanks for the post, great to hear your enjoying your new life in Oz!:thumbsup:

Tweenies Jun 9th 2007 10:11 pm

Congratulations.....I hope you have a great life in OZ :)

ozzie5 Jun 9th 2007 10:15 pm

Hi All

Tony

congrats Tony and family
and thanks for the good luck wishes:thumbsup: