Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Last min cock-ups makes you WANT to leave

Last min cock-ups makes you WANT to leave

Old Jan 19th 2007, 9:52 am
Back to WA! Yay!

mark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Last min cock-ups makes you WANT to leave

Argggghhhhh - I gave by DSL provider (Bulldog lets name them) 30 days notice and after 10 they cut me off. Suprise suprise they cant re-connect now.

BT were fine and all orderly when i have them notice - even asked for the hour to for it to happen.

What other fun things have happened to you in your final hours? I'm sure this wont be my last.
Old Jan 19th 2007, 10:02 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last min cock-ups makes you WANT to leave

Originally Posted by mark213
Argggghhhhh - I gave by DSL provider (Bulldog lets name them) 30 days notice and after 10 they cut me off. Suprise suprise they cant re-connect now.

BT were fine and all orderly when i have them notice - even asked for the hour to for it to happen.

What other fun things have happened to you in your final hours? I'm sure this wont be my last.
I think it is time to start thinking "glass half full" like the Aussie you are going to be - If you were with NTL (like I was) you would have spent 20 hours on the phone to them ensuring they understood then not getting disconnected when agreed and recevieving mail at your forwarding addressing for months threatening to cut you off (yes please!) or sue you.
Old Jan 19th 2007, 10:38 am
careful what you wish 4

dougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud of

a lot of isp`s do the direct debit thing off a credit card - so why not cancel the credit card first and don`t worry about it
Old Jan 19th 2007, 10:40 am
Back to WA! Yay!

mark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dougggy
a lot of isp`s do the direct debit thing off a credit card - so why not cancel the credit card first and don`t worry about it
Already done - think thats what they all get worried about is the final payment.
Old Jan 19th 2007, 10:43 am
careful what you wish 4

dougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud of