Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

At last I can login as myself...

At last I can login as myself...

Old Jul 21st 2002, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juls is an unknown quantity at this point
Default At last I can login as myself...

Hello all,

I'm Dazzx6r's wife as some of you will know from the Aus here we come site... I've finally got Darren to put me on the group as myself, so no longer have to leave messages in his name!

I'm looking forward to asking questions etc, especially about decor in Aussie houses, some seem to be stuck in a time warp?
Also other issues on schools and shops etc...

Well I'll keep you all posted dont forget if you want to join the Aus Group it's at...

http://groups.msn.com/Australiaherewecome

Bye for now,
Julie
Old Jul 21st 2002, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice
Default Re: At last I can login as myself...

Hello Julie, here as yourself at last!! Now all you need is a little picture under your name and you're away )

I wouldn't recommend getting in Changing Rooms down under...have you seen it on UK Style??? OHMIGOD it's fine if you wanna live in a 70's/60's timewarp, but it's surely not for me!! I'm not sure what I'm going to do to our house, but I sure ain't let the ahem 'experts' loose on it, thats for sure) lol

love sophia xx
Old Jul 21st 2002, 9:59 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Julie,

at last we know who we are talking to.......
Old Jul 22nd 2002, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Sophia & Yvonne,

Darren had a bit of a moan putting me on this, he finally gave in when I was saying well what about when I ask about the frilly curtains not to mention the toliet seats (LOL)

Now to get him to put a photo of me on that's going to be fun, he'll probably be digging out the most horrible one me sunburnt covering up my bits !!!

Luv Julie x
Old Jul 22nd 2002, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

shaun/lor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default who wears the trousers

see what youve started, i was only heading to oz cos i thought all the sheilas were 2nd class citizens, and would obey my every comand. now lorraine wants her own loggin.
tell darren hes letting the side down, you girls will be wanting to vote, and get equal pay next. wheres it going to end, i dunno
lol shaun
Old Jul 22nd 2002, 1:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice
Default Re: At last I can login as myself...

Hi Shaun

Gosh, what are you gonna do when we start taking over the Barbie tongs, cos you lot can't cook properly LOL

love sophia xx

ps, julie, don't let him do it....find yourself a cool picture and follow the instructions on the "Col & @boy you IT Smoothies" thread....easy peasy, even I did it!!
Old Jul 22nd 2002, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi there,

Shaun, you'll fit in very well with the Aussie Blokes (even thinking like them already)!!!

Sophia, sorry to say but Darren does all the cooking (well on the Barbi thinks he's the bee's knee's when it comes to barbi's) He even takes over at friends houses, so be warned!!!!

Looking for a descent photo as we speak, mind you I'll have a hard time finding one LOL

Julie
Old Jul 22nd 2002, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

shaun/lor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default humble

im sure if your in them there all buet julie. (this is me making amends for my last post just in case lor spots it ha ha)
still roos and a sunset what more could a person want, oh and congrats on your state sponser thingy, shaun xxx
hi girls its lor shauns better half and yes i ve spotted it shaun love lor xx

Last edited by shaun/lor; Jul 22nd 2002 at 7:55 pm.