British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Last Day At Work ( Now Offline) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/last-day-work-now-offline-107584/)

hibee Aug 30th 2002 7:51 am

Last Day At Work ( Now Offline)

Hi Guys,
Well this is my last day at Work and i will not have Access to E-Mail, Internet as i have sold my PC at Home,
I would like to thank all the people on this site who have given me some great info and laughs along the long trail i had to PR.
I will try to get online periodically , if not Best wishes to Everybody how is leaving soon and to those still waiting hang on in there it is worth it in the End i should know!!!.

Regards
Jamie

heading downunder 2002 Aug 30th 2002 8:16 am

Re: Last Day At Work ( Now Offline)

Originally posted by hibee:
Hi Guys,
Well this is my last day at Work and i will not have Access to E-Mail, Internet as i have sold my PC at Home,
I would like to thank all the people on this site who have given me some great info and laughs along the long trail i had to PR.
I will try to get online periodically , if not Best wishes to Everybody how is leaving soon and to those still waiting hang on in there it is worth it in the End i should know!!!.

Regards
Jamie

All the bast Jamie. Have a great new life downunder.

Susan :PARTY: :beer:

les Aug 30th 2002 8:23 am

[All the best great to hear its all come together for someone

Ginny Aug 30th 2002 12:00 pm

Hi Guys,

Regards
Jamie
Have a fantastic time down under and wish you well. Let us all, back here in the UK, know how you're going. Good luck.

Ginny

:PARTY:

ywoods Aug 30th 2002 4:22 pm

Sad sad person, I aint packing my puter til the day I go, or if panic sets in the night before HAHAHAHHAHA I NEED MY NG FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yvonne :)

15 :eek: days til we leave, 17 til we arrive. WATCH OUT MELBOURNE

Originally posted by Ginny:

Have a fantastic time down under and wish you well. Let us all, back here in the UK, know how you're going. Good luck.

Ginny

:PARTY:

poggle Aug 30th 2002 5:42 pm

Hi Guys,

Regards
Jamie

Hi Jamie!

I feel all of us on this forum are in a kinda 'prison' together, and its always really great to hear that someone 'has escaped!!' hope life in oz is everything youve dreamed of!
Good luck!! let us all know how you get on!

cheers!:beer: