Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Last day at work

Last day at work

Old Sep 5th 2003, 8:48 am
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Last day at work

Hello everyone

it is my last day at work today , and as my only internet access is provided by my generous employer my contributions to this site and going to be very sparse for a while.

We leave on September 29th, and I will try to post as frequently as I can until then. However I suspect I will be too busy to spend my time at the Easy Internet Cafe!

A big thank you to everyone who has helped my with the visa process and I promise to post from Oz and tell you all what it is like.

Good luck for the future

Mel
Old Sep 5th 2003, 8:50 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

good luck mel...we leave in 13 days arrgghhhhh
:scared:
Old Sep 5th 2003, 8:51 am
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by yvsie
Good luck to you too

I'm sure it will all work out for you

Mel
Old Sep 5th 2003, 8:52 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Bon voyage!!!!!!
Keep us up to date when you can. Oh and enjoy it won't you!
Old Sep 5th 2003, 8:54 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by yvsie

Best of Luck to Mel, Yvsie and families in your new lives. I wish both families every success

Debbie
Old Sep 5th 2003, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

lynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant future

Hi Mel, Hi Yvsie

Good luck and best wishes, i hope everything goes as smoothly as possible and look forward to hearing your posts form "the other side".

Remember the tissues, enjoy and think of us in 12 weeks.

Lynn
Old Sep 5th 2003, 8:58 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

thanks lynn and debbie..yeah i will post from the other side and maybe we will meet up when you arrive lynn???
Old Sep 5th 2003, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

lynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant future

sure thing yvsie, we arrive nov 30th and hopefully the grumpy old goat will have us on line straight off, well thats after we've found somewhere to stay of course!!!!

Take care

Lynn
Old Sep 5th 2003, 11:48 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last day at work

Originally posted by mika24me
Hello everyone

it is my last day at work today , and as my only internet access is provided by my generous employer my contributions to this site and going to be very sparse for a while.

We leave on September 29th, and I will try to post as frequently as I can until then. However I suspect I will be too busy to spend my time at the Easy Internet Cafe!

A big thank you to everyone who has helped my with the visa process and I promise to post from Oz and tell you all what it is like.

Good luck for the future

Mel
Good Luck
Old Sep 5th 2003, 12:02 pm
A soft and furry member

Bluey is an unknown quantity at this point

Last day at work, I bet thats a nice feeling. Hopefully we can sign contracts on the house next week then I can hand in my notice too. Every day I'm given work to do, and quite frankly I just dont care enough to do it anymore. Very bad attitude I know, but considering what we're doing, I think everyone moving soon to Oz has a right to suffer from a good dose Lazyitis at work.
Have a few drinks for the rest of us tonight when you've fininshed.

Good Luck

Blue.
Old Sep 5th 2003, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone

Good luck for the future

Mel

of how exciting it must be, cant wait

arlene
Old Sep 5th 2003, 12:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Exit UK 23rd Mar 2004, arriving in NZ 29th Mar (stop off LA Disney)
GetMeOutOfHere is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone

Good luck for the future

Mel
All the best, and have one on me
Old Sep 5th 2003, 1:24 pm
Hussy

Originally posted by GetMeOutOfHere
All the best, and have one on me
Will do

the director or my call centre is actually leaving today too and he is throwing a big party with a free bar. The timing couldn't be better!

Mel
Old Sep 5th 2003, 3:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Best of luck to both of you.

It is going to get a bit lonely on here now, so keep posting when you get there! And if any of you are heading Brissie way keep a tinnie cold for us for when we arrive!!