Last Day

Old Sep 24th 2004, 1:51 pm
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Last Day

Today is my last day at work, just had several drinks in the pub. Quite tipsy!
Need to finish off some emails etc.
One more week in rainy Ireland then off to Brisbane we go!
Packers comiong Moinday so will be off line until I get to Brisbane (unless I find time to hook up in Singapore)
Just thought I'd share this with you as I wanted to show off my new signature slogan which sums up my life albeit by default.

Andrew
Old Sep 24th 2004, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Last Day

Originally Posted by andrew63
Packers comiong Moinday so will be off line until I get to Brisbane (unless I find time to hook up in Singapore)
Just thought I'd share this with you as I wanted to show off my new signature slogan which sums up my life albeit by default.

Andrew
Andrew. You must be over the moon, and also a little sad. Great to leave work, and the rain. Hope all goes well with the move, and enjoy your new life down under
Old Sep 24th 2004, 2:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck - bet you can't wait
Old Sep 24th 2004, 2:49 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Andrew

I like the quote Andrew - think I'll write that one down!

Bon Voyage.

Max
Old Sep 24th 2004, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Andrew
hiya

Just wanted to say good luck...and I'm loving the signature bit at the bottom of your posts....it sums me up to a "t" that does...might have to nick it for use elsewhere!

love sophia x
Old Sep 24th 2004, 4:14 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen a very similar slogan, but think yours is better!
Good luck - and may see you in Brisbane sometime!
Old Sep 24th 2004, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Packers comiong Moinday so will be off line until I get to Brisbane (unless I find <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=55">time</a> to hook up in Singapore)

Andrew
love the slogan andrew! well you must must be so excited, glad everything has worked out well for you.
spoke with someone who was on the phone to a friend yesterday in townsville and it was only 28 degrees!!
have a safe trip and as soon as you're settled let us all know how things are going.
all the best
debbie x
Old Sep 24th 2004, 6:27 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Andrew

Congrats mate.

My boss foolishly said to me that i must be on WDP today, I had no idea what he meant and he really shouldn't have told me as I see it as full permission to be on exactly that.
Wind
Down
Period
Old Sep 25th 2004, 12:47 am
ABCDiamond

Good luck Andrew, hope it's all plain sailing till you get here.

Your signature
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - what a ride
had me a bit worried. I just had the Strawberries and Champagne, and my body feels a bit worn out today, so whats next ? Should I visit the Doctor quick sharp ?