Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Last Call - Essex Meet - Bank Holiday Monday!!

Last Call - Essex Meet - Bank Holiday Monday!!

Old Apr 27th 2005, 7:14 pm
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice
Wink Last Call - Essex Meet - Bank Holiday Monday!!

Hello all fellow emigratees!!

Because I made the silly mistake of creating so many threads for the 'bash' on Monday at ours I have lost count who is coming :scared: :scared:

So this final call is just to confirm numbers!

Our Address is:
The Stour Bay Seafood Restaurant
High Street
Manningtree
Essex

Tel no: 01206 396687

Date & Time:
Bank Holiday Monday 2nd May @ Midday onwards

Directions:
Get on to A12 (Jct 28 off the M25)

Now do not know junction numbers but you are then looking for the turnoff to the A120/Harwich (North Colchester?)

Follow the A120 to the Horsley Cross Roundabout (there is a huge water tower on this roundabout!)

Take 1st left onto the B1035 and this road will take you straight to Manningtree (through Mistley and keep going!)

You will have the River Stour on your right (beautiful!)

Once past the river you will come to a bad bend - you can go sraight on (indicating right) or keep following the road. We are the bright green :scared: building on the right! Park up & come in!

Bring your own drinks but the food is on us!

On reading this thread just reply confirming how many in your gang!

Look forward to seeing you

Jayne
Old Apr 28th 2005, 5:09 am
Going to Perth late 2005

timk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Last Call - Essex Meet - Bank Holiday Monday!!

Hi,

We'll be there, looking forward to it, will you be arranging the weather as well...

Cheers
Tim, Jeanette, Jack (9), Holly (7)
Old Apr 28th 2005, 7:27 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Andy & Jayne

Sorry but I'm not going to be able to make it, too much to do round the house and Malc is now at a stage where I can assist him!!!

Hope you have a brill time!
Old Apr 28th 2005, 6:28 pm
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

Originally Posted by andy & jayne

Because I made the silly mistake of creating so many threads for the 'bash' on Monday at ours I have lost count who is coming :scared: :scared:

Our Address is:
High Street
Manningtree
Essex

Date & Time:

Directions:

Now do not know junction numbers but you are then looking for the turnoff to the A120/Harwich (North Colchester?)

Follow the A120 to the Horsley Cross Roundabout (there is a huge water tower on this roundabout!)

Take 1st left onto the B1035 and this road will take you straight to Manningtree (through Mistley and keep going!)

Once past the river you will come to a bad bend - you can go sraight on (indicating right) or keep following the road. We are the bright green :scared: building on the right! Park up & come in!

Jayne
Hi, Jayne, we will be there, that is me, Tracey and Mick.

See you Monday.

Tracey.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

lee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nice

Hi

We are coming, Jane, Lee, Jack (10), Tom (9).

Thanks for the directions.

See you there

Jane
Old Apr 28th 2005, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

cooperman is on a distinguished road

See you Monday Graham, Heidi Georgia and Louie lee Cooperundefined and two kids QUOTE=andy & jayne]Hello all fellow emigratees!!

Our Address is:
High Street
Manningtree
Essex

Date & Time:

Directions:

Jayne [/QUOTE]
Old Apr 28th 2005, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

lightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nice

Hi Andy and Jayne.

Thanks for the great offer, Myself Rob, wife Shell, daughter Jessica will be there. our oldest daughter Zoe might be depending on her work.

See you then
All the best
Rob'n'Shell
Old Apr 29th 2005, 9:22 am
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

Our Address is:
High Street
Manningtree
Essex

Date & Time:

Directions:

Jayne
Just bumping up!!!
Old Apr 29th 2005, 2:03 pm
Hilton`s

Originally Posted by Hilton`s
Just bumping up!!!
BUMP!
Old Apr 29th 2005, 2:44 pm
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice

BUMP!

What does 'bumping' up mean??

Jayne
Old Apr 29th 2005, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

katiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura about

Jayne
Hi Jayne

We will be there, look forward to seeing you all

love Katie and Stewart
Old Apr 29th 2005, 3:48 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Our Address is:
High Street
Manningtree
Essex

Date & Time:

Directions:

Jayne
hello jane, just thought I'd give this a quick bump and let you know that I will be there with simon and the 2 kids,might'nt be there till a bit after 12 as simon on nights on sunday but will get there as soon as poss am looking forward to our first meet! will bring my perth map with me (sad) natalie
Old Apr 29th 2005, 6:03 pm
Hilton`s

Jayne
Jayne, sorry to confuse you but "bumping up" is when you just reply to a post
to keep it on the first page of the forum`s listings, otherwise it goes down
pages and pages and someone might miss it who needs to reply.

See you Monday.

Tracey.
Old Apr 29th 2005, 9:36 pm
Hilton`s

Jayne, sorry to confuse you but "bumping up" is when you just reply to a post
to keep it on the first page of the forum`s listings, otherwise it goes down
pages and pages and someone might miss it who needs to reply.

See you Monday.

Tracey.
"BUMP"

TRACEY
Old Apr 30th 2005, 1:01 pm
Hilton`s

"BUMP"

TRACEY
BUMP (all this bumping`s giving me a headache!)

Tracey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.