Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

At last application lodged in Adelaide

At last application lodged in Adelaide

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

JAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond repute
Smile At last application lodged in Adelaide

Hi,

Have been a regular visitor to this forum for the last 16 months and we have finally managed to get our visa application complete for 139 skilled designated area and sent to Adelaide last week (had a problem with hubbies TRA so I had to submit my own).

Firstly would like to say thanks to all who post on here good and bad as whatever issues you need info on you can guarantee theres an answer on here somewhere!

We hope to be in Oz before the end of the year fingers crossed although we havent yet decided on where exactly we will settle. I can't say I am looking for a better life for me hubby and two kids (6 and 12), just want to try a different one. This weekend has been so different and in a way this is what has prompted me to post on here. We have spent a day tidying up the garden and relishing the fresh air then we have had a day out via sutton bank to Thirsk and Northallerton with the car roof down and thoroughly enjoyed it. Its amazing what a difference a bit of good weather makes. This is probably what draws me to Oz most of all as nearly all of our time is spent with our kids, bike riding swimming etc.

I don't know if we will settle, but we will get there and give it a go regardless and if we love it we'll stay, if not we will return, at least we will have the experience under our belt. Hubby has also been offered his redundancy so this will cover our living expenses for the first six months so that helps.

I am not without doubts as many people are but my theory is if i fear the worst it can only get better!

Good luck to everyone waiting to hear!

Jay
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 6:53 pm
Shaz

Shazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant future
Default Re: At last application lodged in Adelaide

Hi Jay, we are also off to Adelaide sometime this summer, we are waiting for our medical requests, seem to be taking for ever, mind you the whole process is one big roller coaster ride

Have you been on Ad/brits ? http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaidebrits/
This is a fab site, full of information.

Best wishes with your application.
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 6:54 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Hi

Fab attitude
Hope you really love it, and good luck with the application

Carole

Originally Posted by JAYMAC
Hi,

Have been a regular visitor to this forum for the last 16 months and we have finally managed to get our visa application complete for 139 skilled designated area and sent to Adelaide last week (had a problem with hubbies TRA so I had to submit my own).

Firstly would like to say thanks to all who post on here good and bad as whatever issues you need info on you can guarantee theres an answer on here somewhere!

We hope to be in Oz before the end of the year fingers crossed although we havent yet decided on where exactly we will settle. I can't say I am looking for a better life for me hubby and two kids (6 and 12), just want to try a different one. This weekend has been so different and in a way this is what has prompted me to post on here. We have spent a day tidying up the garden and relishing the fresh air then we have had a day out via sutton bank to Thirsk and Northallerton with the car roof down and thoroughly enjoyed it. Its amazing what a difference a bit of good weather makes. This is probably what draws me to Oz most of all as nearly all of our time is spent with our kids, bike riding swimming etc.

I don't know if we will settle, but we will get there and give it a go regardless and if we love it we'll stay, if not we will return, at least we will have the experience under our belt. Hubby has also been offered his redundancy so this will cover our living expenses for the first six months so that helps.

I am not without doubts as many people are but my theory is if i fear the worst it can only get better!

Good luck to everyone waiting to hear!

Jay
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

JAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shazrazmataz
Hi Jay, we are also off to Adelaide sometime this summer, we are waiting for our medical requests, seem to be taking for ever, mind you the whole process is one big roller coaster ride

Have you been on Ad/brits ? http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaidebrits/
This is a fab site, full of information.

Best wishes with your application.

Thanks for that, will check it out.