at last......

Old Jun 1st 2005, 11:24 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default at last......

At last.........we got our stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crown delivered all our worldly goods to our house today!!!!! I tell you it's been christmas here with crown wrapping paper!!! I have my STEREO and SOFAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more flumping on bean bags!!!! I bloody hate bean bags....

My two lads have been surgically attached to their pc's for the last few hours...christ alone know's how I'm going to get them to part with them for the night.

We're surrounded by boxes and bags of packing paper as the blokes from crown didn't unpack as much as I thought they would and we have shitloads of paper to get rid of........but right now I don't care as it's soo nice to have my things back. Our stuff was packed up on the 17th March...we had a sole use 20ft reefer container (whatever that is). It's taken a little longer than I thought it would but apparently quarantine are a little 'behind' according to crown......well one of the chaps delivering had a damn fine one ....his face wasn't bad either

Petra........off to recline with a glass or seven
Old Jun 1st 2005, 11:30 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: at last......

Hooray!!! Bet you're over the moon! Enjoy the unpacking
Old Jun 1st 2005, 11:36 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hooray!!! Bet you're over the moon! Enjoy the unpacking
Oh Poll I can't tell you how good it feels......there's no echo here anymore!! I also have my bed back.....I'm gonna sleep like a baby....
Old Jun 1st 2005, 11:38 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by artep

Crown delivered all our worldly goods to our house today!!!!! I tell you it's been christmas here with crown wrapping paper!!! I have my STEREO and SOFAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more flumping on bean bags!!!! I bloody hate bean bags....

My two lads have been surgically attached to their pc's for the last few hours...christ alone know's how I'm going to get them to part with them for the night.

We're surrounded by boxes and bags of packing paper as the blokes from crown didn't unpack as much as I thought they would and we have shitloads of paper to get rid of........but right now I don't care as it's soo nice to have my things back. Our stuff was packed up on the 17th March...we had a sole use 20ft reefer container (whatever that is). It's taken a little longer than I thought it would but apparently quarantine are a little 'behind' according to crown......well one of the chaps delivering had a damn fine one ....his face wasn't bad either

Great stuff Petra!
Must be so nice for you all to have your belongings,final piece of the jigsaw

Relax & enjoy your new life-Cheers!

Donna.
Old Jun 1st 2005, 11:42 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you are happily reunited with your belongings Petra! Hope this is now a case of feeling at home at home if you know what I mean?!

Have fun -

Binbird
Old Jun 1st 2005, 12:14 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

but does it all fit in!???

sue
Old Jun 1st 2005, 12:35 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Great news Petra, let the kids stay up late or even all night on pc's. The novelty will soon wear off.
Sarah
Old Jun 1st 2005, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Typical Petra........just needs any excuse for a drink!!!!!!!

LOL, LOL

Glad all your stuff has arrived...........lots of love

Sandra
xx
Old Jun 1st 2005, 1:51 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds fantastic. You don't realise how much you miss something, until you get it back. Will Crown come back and take the rubbish away? have heard other shippers do this.

Enjoy your nights sleep.
Old Jun 1st 2005, 5:59 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news - BTW in my Crown quote they say that you can phone them up to come and take away packing material.
Did anything break or did everything get there in one piece?
Crown are coming to pack our house up on 22nd and 23rd June! They are storing our stuff free for 6 weeks in the UK then they will send it on to Brisbane - we arrive in Brisbane on the 5th November and we won't need our stuff until 3 weeks later approx 26th Nov - figure we should definately have the stuff for then even with delays on to the 14 weeks estimated shipping time - what do you think?

Lynn
Old Jun 1st 2005, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

Three P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura about

Nice one! We are about to book Crown to deal with our Relocation to Melbourne, were you satisfied with how they dealt with things?

Jenny
Old Jun 1st 2005, 7:30 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Good to hear from you Petra, seems like you've been gone ages
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 4:17 am
....is FAB

Thanks for all your replies guys

Originally Posted by pompeywill
Good to hear from you Petra, seems like you've been gone ages
aww shucks...it's nice to be missed....

Lynn - So far so good...we've found nothing broken....yet. We still have some boxes in the garage to unpack but thats mostly tools and garden stuff etc. I'll have to check our agreement for them to come and take the rubbish away. so far we have 15 bin bags full of paper!!!! I reckon on your timescale you should have your stuff exactly when you want it.

Jenny - yes we've been satsfied with their service...everything was packed VERY well...hence the 15 bags of paper!!!!

Sandra - an excuse is never needed...