Wikiposts

At Last!!

Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:09 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: At Last!!

That would be nice Laura !

Good idea renting your house at the moment as the markets pretty kak just now anyway ,once it picks up again i would consider doing it asap!!

We had no choice but to sell,needed the money to start off our new life in Oz

Hope all goes well with your phone call tonight Let me know how it goes?

Donna.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:17 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
That would be nice Laura

Good idea renting your house at the moment as the markets pretty kak just now anyway ,once it picks up again i would consider doing it asap!!

We had no choice but to sell,needed the money to start off our new life in Oz

Hope all goes well with your phone call tonight Let me know how it goes?

Donna.

thanks donna, i will keep you guys posted, so we can arrange a drink or 5 if wecan get to perth.

Yea on the down side, i could do with the doh, to set up a new life, but we dont plan to buy anywhere till we get to perth anyway, so as long as i sell up before then.

On second thoughts dont know whether to just keep on renting it as an investment property for my retirement (which i am told will creep upon me fast) and start a fresh in auz, as its a house i had before i met JC anyway......
desisions desicions

laura
xxxx
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:20 am
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys.

Well at last,3rd time lucky! our missives for our house have finally been signed,phew!!

So its all systems go now,we move out on the 7th January,not looking forward to the sweats of worry we will be experiencing on the 7th waiting for the house money to be transfered into our account

Our leaving party is on the 7th too,so we are in for a very busy day physically & emotionally

Its all slowly sinking it now "this IS really gony happen" !!

Donna.
Hi Donna and Malcolm

That is brilliant news congratulations. Send some of your good luck this way please How is your Dad now? Sorry haven't caught up with posts on here so I've missed an update! Hope everything is going well with his leg and the graft is looking good.

Sasha
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:48 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snappy
Hi Donna and Malcolm

That is brilliant news congratulations. Send some of your good luck this way please How is your Dad now? Sorry haven't caught up with posts on here so I've missed an update! Hope everything is going well with his leg and the graft is looking good.

Sasha
Hi Sasha,

The 3rd op on dads leg is looking good!The doctors are pleased & they are hoping to get him up & out of bed tomorrow

We are also hoping that they wont go ahead with the big op until the New Year & that way he,ll be coming out for Christmas!

Donna.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:51 am

Hi Sam,

Malcolm is going in tonight & will check to see if your cards there
Will let you know x

Donna.

Sorry Sam,card wasnt there yet but dad has moved wards,so its probably still to be handed down.

Will let you know when it does.

Donna.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 7:13 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Hi Sasha,

The 3rd op on dads leg is looking good!The doctors are pleased & they are hoping to get him up & out of bed tomorrow

We are also hoping that they wont go ahead with the big op until the New Year & that way he,ll be coming out for Christmas!

Donna.
That is fantastic news :fingers crossed: that you will have him home for Christmas - just insist that he won't be cooking for you all this year

Sasha
Old Dec 9th 2004, 7:25 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Great News Donna. Just make sure when you carve the Turkey you don't call out " Who wants a leg".
Old Dec 9th 2004, 8:45 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Great news about your house!! Finally its all coming together for you. You're not gonna have time to blink once christmas is out of the way! 7th jan??? Good Luck!!
You must be soo relieved your dad's on the up and may be home for xmas. The break from hospital at home ought to give him the boost he'll need to face his big op in Jan. Give him my best and have a fab xmas all together!!!

By the time you get to brissy tho you're gonna need a serious detox after all the xmas/new year/leaving party booze!!!!!!!!!! If you have a donor card cross off the liver bit!!
Old Dec 9th 2004, 8:51 pm
you lookin at me?

Ghostface will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by artep
Great news about your house!! Finally its all coming together for you. You're not gonna have time to blink once christmas is out of the way! 7th jan??? Good Luck!!
You must be soo relieved your dad's on the up and may be home for xmas. The break from hospital at home ought to give him the boost he'll need to face his big op in Jan. Give him my best and have a fab xmas all together!!!

By the time you get to brissy tho you're gonna need a serious detox after all the xmas/new year/leaving party booze!!!!!!!!!! If you have a donor card cross off the liver bit!!
Petra, Donna had to cross off the liver bit years ago!! the woman scoops wine like shes in's a competition!!.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 9:01 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ghostface
Petra, Donna had to cross off the liver bit years ago!! the woman scoops wine like shes in's a competition!!.
Sounds like my sort of drinking buddy!!! Tell her to find a good bar for us both to prop up ready for when I finally get there!!.....hopefully BEFORE I draw my pension!