Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Larissa....mailbox!!!!

Larissa....mailbox!!!!

Old Apr 27th 2004, 9:10 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Larissa....mailbox!!!!

Larissa you popular girlie empty your pm box will ya??

.....and after all that bleedin' typin' too.....
Old Apr 28th 2004, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry!!!! It don't hold much, does it?
Old Apr 28th 2004, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Petra, can we have an update on your house sale please.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 4:02 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Have you girls heard from Deb and Rich?
I know they are renting in Kinross and the kids started school this week.
i haven't heard from them for awhile but my spies tell me they were at the last PIP barbie.
Do you think that you will carry on posting on here when you get to Aus?
Old Apr 28th 2004, 4:13 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't heard a dicky bird form them I'd love to hear how they're getting on. I only met Debbie a few months before they left but got on really well with her so I'd love to keep in touch.

I'm hoping to keep posting when we get there as I reckon I'll post less rubbish!!! ......well maybe not! ! I suppose people post less when they get there especially in the beginning because of the lack of a pc!! They're prob also too busy sorting their lives out to be bothered finding internet cafes.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't heard from Debbie and Rich either hopefully they are enyoying themselves and too busy to catch up with us yet
Would love to hear how they are doing.
Larissa
PS Must admit to not being as popular as you think - most of the messages were chinwags with Petra!
Old Apr 28th 2004, 8:28 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

i have emailed Rich today, he has his laptop up and running.
I'm sure Deb will be in touch when they are a bit more settled.
I was gonna pm you all Rich's email address but I thought I'd better ask him first.
A flood of emails from 'the coven' could be unsettling after all.:scared: :scared:
Old Apr 29th 2004, 10:14 am
....is FAB

Originally posted by pompeywill
A flood of emails from 'the coven' could be unsettling after all.:scared: :scared:

Yea especially us Pompey lot!! Don't mess with us and our creoles!!!!
Old Apr 29th 2004, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Yeah Petra, he wants the concrete creoles...
Old Apr 29th 2004, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

PS Remind Debbie to keep her corks in place
Old Apr 29th 2004, 10:19 am
....is FAB

Originally posted by Larissa
PS Remind Debbie to keep her corks in place
eww yea she REALLY don't want flies getting in there!
Old May 1st 2004, 7:31 am
Banned

Default Deb and Rich

Hi all ,
I thought I'd post in this thread as all the Pompites seem to OWN it.
Heard from Deb and Rich, they are fine and seem to be enjoying themselves.
The kids are settling well at school and Josh even has a girlfriend!
Anyway I dont want to 'steal their thunder' so to speak but Deb says she will post on PIP soon, so keep your eyes peeled.