Langwarrin

Old Dec 28th 2007, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

gidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud of
Default Langwarrin

Has anyone any feedback, good or bad on Langwarrin and it's primary school St Judes?

Would a 1 hour commute to CBD be realistic? Seems to be good value for money.

Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 28th 2007, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

gidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Langwarrin

Originally Posted by gidxg03
Has anyone any feedback, good or bad on Langwarrin and it's primary school St Judes?

Would a 1 hour commute to CBD be realistic? Seems to be good value for money.

Thanks in advance.
Anyone?
Old Dec 28th 2007, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Langwarrin

Originally Posted by gidxg03
Anyone?
Hi Langwarrin is a reasonable area although the further North you go I believe it has a slightly poor reputation. We stayed in Frankston South and looked around Langwarin and must say that we preferred the Langwarin South area. We have actually got our daughter into a school in Baxter/ Langwarrin south but its a private school costing around £5,000 per year (she is 12). The school is so fantastic its Woodleigh School and we spent the day there being shown around and meeting the teachers, I wish I could go back to school its so great.

The government schools are great in this area as well as we went to see three and it is not that they were poor but just that Woodleigh fitted our daughter. Due to our work life our poor daughter has moved to 7 schools in her short lifetime and she is very bright but we felt she just ddeservesto go to the "perfect" school for her. It is not that Woodleigh is private just that it is right. The Peninsular school (also private) would not have fitted her and our choice (without Woodliegh) would have been the local Government school instead. I have spent a long time justifying this but what I am trying to say is the schools are great in the area and I am sure you will find one that suits your child as far asthe school you mentioned I am afraid I ddidnot look at that one. I know that Mount Erin is meant to be OK I think? someone local will be able to help.

Oh and the commute will take you 50 mins on the train from Frankston South (I have done it and will be doing it daily when we move over for good in April). The drive time would depend upon time of travel as traffic can be very heavy during rush hour but anything from 45 mins - 1 hour drive (+++++ at peak time)

Not a local just have family there and have spent months and months at a time there and have actually just come back from our final validation trip and move in April 2008. Will look to buy in Langwarrin South / Frankston South / Mount Eliza (back not sea front) / Mount Martha

Good luck

Cheryl